AuthorMessage
aussiearies
Part of the furniture
aussiearies

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out Empty
PostSubject: Re: stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out   stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015, 7:06 am

Rebirth, I do hope you have gone to see your doctor and that you are getting relief from the pain and other symptoms and getting it sorted out.
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out   stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out EmptyWed 11 Feb 2015, 12:28 am

Hiya Rebirth,

Reflux symptoms presenting differently ??

Tara
Back to top Go down
DayleD
Part of the furniture
DayleD

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

PostSubject: Re: stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out   stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015, 10:48 pm

I've been having gall stone/bladder issues lately and I generally feel about 6 months pregnant all the time at the moment :(
Back to top Go down
rebirth
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2014-05-31

PostSubject: Re: stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out   stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015, 9:45 pm

Ooh yes!! Perhaps gallstones. Thanks guys! I feel completely blocked up, bloated really high up. I was also having shoulder/back pain a couple of weeks ago. I think you both might be on it!
Back to top Go down
DayleD
Part of the furniture
DayleD

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

PostSubject: Re: stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out   stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015, 9:18 pm

Initially I thought bowel...but that would be be lower wouldn't it.  My next guess was gall bladder.  Perhaps a doctors visit is in order just to see all is okay with you :)
Back to top Go down
aussiearies
Part of the furniture
aussiearies

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out   stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015, 8:44 pm

Rebirth, could it be a gall bladder problem?
Back to top Go down
rebirth
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2014-05-31

PostSubject: stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out   stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out EmptyTue 10 Feb 2015, 6:04 pm

Hi everyone, 
In the last few weeks I've been having pain in my tummy at night time, like I'm all blocked up.  I thought it was from pasta/carbs in the evening meal, so I cut that out.  Right now the discomfort goes from just under my boobs to around my belly button.  It feels like concrete inside.  Wakes me up.  Serious bloating? Managing quite a bit of fluids...

Any clues? tips?

Also, I've lost over 35 kilos, but my weight has not really moved since around Christmas, only by 3 kg or so.  Any advice? I'm worried I'm not going to lose more.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out   stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out Empty

Back to top Go down

stomach discomfort at night- 5 months out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: