AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture
QuirkyQuaintrelle

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

How life has changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: How life has changed   How life has changed EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015, 11:52 pm

Love your style innerninja- what a way to treat yourself when life is stressful!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
innerninja
innerninja

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2013-12-12

How life has changed Empty
PostSubject: How life has changed   How life has changed EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015, 11:53 am

I have been feeling quite stressed of late, work has been full on to say the least. Tonight I decided I would spoil myself, for no other reason other than just because I could. I went to the local fish monger and got some beautiful fresh prawns for my evening meal, which I absolutely enjoyed with some fresh salad, after tea I was super happy to get into my size 10 bathers and enjoyed a warm bubbly, relaxing spa, and just now had some fresh strawberries. Much, much better than filling myself with shitty food and feeling sorry for myself.  Life is so good, I can almost stand the thought of getting up and facing another day of work tomorrow. Almost.
Back to top Go down

How life has changed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: