AuthorMessage
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

Greeting from Pennsylvania (USA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Pennsylvania (USA)   Greeting from Pennsylvania (USA) EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 8:54 am

Welcome BlueHeartGirl,

This is a great supportive site. Hopefully you have already found the November Month group and have joined in there. 

Glad to hear you're recovery well, I remember being as sick as a dog for the first couple of days. Thank God for sugar free pudding lol. The fluid diet gets boring real quick but it's amazing how fast you bounce back once you start on soft food.

Are you any where near the bad snowstorms over there? (sorry my geography is a bit rusty)

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Blueheartgirl

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-11-22

Greeting from Pennsylvania (USA) Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from Pennsylvania (USA)   Greeting from Pennsylvania (USA) EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 12:08 am

Hello!  I just received my brand new sleeve on 11/18/14 and am home recovering.  I came across your site looking for some support from fellow sleevers who can understand a bit of what I'm going through.  Surgery went well and I feel like every day is getting better.  I'm still on clears until Sunday, at which point I start on full liquids.  I can honestly say I've never looked forward to sugar free pudding so much in my life as I am in this moment. Thanks for having me!  I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people!
Back to top Go down

Greeting from Pennsylvania (USA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: