Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jencoco

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-09-23

Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW   Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 12:35 am

Thanks Ladies, I have not used a forum like this before so will try the search.  Just wondering how your surgeries went?  Did you have the sleeve?  Any complications?

Thanks
Jen
Back to top Go down
ange45

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW   Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 10:40 pm

Hi jencoco,

I am not in Penrith, but my surgery is being done at Westmead Private Hospital by Dr Ertugrul Durmush. I think he has offices in Fairfield and Liverpool - not too sure if this is too far for you to go.

He is a very good Dr. Takes the time to sit with you and explain all facets of the procedure and has a great team working for him as well.

Good luck with it.

Ange
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW   Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 11:42 am

Hiya Jen,

Welcome to the forum.

Have a bit of a play with the search button up the top of the page. You'll find answers to every possible question.

I found a couple of threads with replies on Dr Khaleal.

All the best with your research.

Cheers
Tara
Back to top Go down
jencoco

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-09-23

PostSubject: Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW   Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 5:41 am

Hi All

I am new here and am wondering if anyone has had a sleeve done by Dr Khaleal Penrith NSW?  I am not looking for an all in one service just a great surgeon who is local to me.  Seriously considering getting a sleeve but the entire thing makes me so nervous.

Love to hear your thoughts or recommendations:)

Thanks
Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW   Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a surgeon in Penrith NSW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: