AuthorMessage
Flatpack

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-09-07

New & nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: New & nervous   New & nervous EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 11:25 am

Thanks guys!
Wenchipooh, congrats on your near one year anniversary! And thank you for your response, I def think there's some envy floating around in there.
And thanks willow girl! Wow one week on the other side! I'll think of u on my surgery day! I'll be at essendon private with a lovely surgeon. Best of luck with your recovery!
Back to top Go down
Willowgirl
Part of the furniture
Willowgirl

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2014-06-23

New & nervous Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Flatpack   New & nervous EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 10:07 am

Welcome Flatpack, I'm from your region also although I will never say I am a Melbournite..lol. I am a country girl who has just been sleeved last Thursday at The Valley Private and I am in the liquid week. So happy to be out the other side and don't let these bulltishers ever say it is the easy way out as it certainly is not.
I am in pain but it is manageable and I am not concentrating on the here and now while I recover I am being inspired by all the other lovely men and women here who have had success before me.
I will be really interested to hear all about you.

We have a super dooper special connection as you are being sleeved on my birthday......Yay

Welcome

New & nervous 446871New & nervous 446871New & nervous 446871New & nervous 446871
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

New & nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: New & nervous   New & nervous EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 8:55 am

Ooooh.. first I will say.. hi!! 
New & nervous Tumblr_inline_n39qz9blay1qzw3a7_zpsd2ad29e1

Second.. always lovely to see another Melbournite..

Third.. we share a surgery date! Except a year apart! 

I've been lucky enough to have received nothing but support over my decision -1 skinny work colleague, but she is good now. I think your thoughts of why, are probably correct. With maybe a little bit of envy thrown in for your strength in making such a life changing decision?
Back to top Go down
Flatpack

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-09-07

New & nervous Empty
PostSubject: New & nervous   New & nervous EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 12:36 am

Hi All!
I'm due to be sleeved on 28/10/14 in Melbourne. I'm really nervous but can't wait for this change to happen.
It's been a strange journey so far with the most support coming from my hubby & slim/healthy friends. I've had a
lot of resistance from my not-so-slim friends which I've found quite hard to deal with. Not sure if they think I'm taking
the easy way out (is surgery ever easy?!), or I'm selling out to the Skinny Side? Has anyone else dealt with this sort
of reponse?
Anyway, it will not dampen my resolve to get healthy and see my toes again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New & nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: New & nervous   New & nervous Empty

Back to top Go down

New & nervous
Page 1 of 1