Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nausea and an alternative treatment option?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzy77
Part of the furniture
Suzy77

Female
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Nausea and an alternative treatment option? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nausea and an alternative treatment option?   Nausea and an alternative treatment option? EmptyFri 05 Sep 2014, 7:54 am

There seems to be some sort of delay in private messages so please let me know if you don't receive them by this evening
Xx
Back to top Go down
Suzy77
Part of the furniture
Suzy77

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nausea and an alternative treatment option?   Nausea and an alternative treatment option? EmptyFri 05 Sep 2014, 7:38 am

Will do. I know I sound like a salesperson but being a sleeve to bypass and back to to mangled sleeve myself,  I am just living a nausea nightmare and now I've found something, I have to share it. Being natural and beyond organic also fits my values....I have to take so many meds and the feed into my tube is full of horrible chemicals so I try to cut back on chemicals elsewhere to make up for it if that makes sense.

Will pm you now
XX
Back to top Go down
aussiearies
Part of the furniture
aussiearies

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Nausea and an alternative treatment option?   Nausea and an alternative treatment option? EmptyFri 05 Sep 2014, 7:31 am

I suffer nausea often as well Suzy so please PM me the details as well.

It will be of special interest before I have this surgery so perhaps I can be prepared when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Suzy77
Part of the furniture
Suzy77

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nausea and an alternative treatment option?   Nausea and an alternative treatment option? EmptyFri 05 Sep 2014, 6:29 am

Will do sparkles...I can't recommend this enough. I take 3 x ondansetron a day (zofran) and sometimes have to take dexmethasone which is a horrible drug they give cancer patients but it really helps my nausea. My surgeon only let's me use it for three days when I have to as it cause stomach ulcers which obviously people like us can ill afford!

Then I tried this and I'm the biggest skeptic there is but I was in shock that it worked so well. All those pills and an essential oil was the answer! It's crazy.....Will pm you now.

XX
Back to top Go down
always_sparkles

Female
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2014-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Nausea and an alternative treatment option?   Nausea and an alternative treatment option? EmptyFri 05 Sep 2014, 1:27 am

I'm interested, Suzy - please could you pm me the details? Thank you xx
Back to top Go down
Suzy77
Part of the furniture
Suzy77

Female

PostSubject: Nausea and an alternative treatment option?   Nausea and an alternative treatment option? EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 4:13 am

Hi guys, we have all suffered with nausea, some of us debilitating post op and whilst I don't suggest not taking the right meds I recently decided to try some alternative methods as the expense of zofran which is non PBS was crippling me. I discovered a gorgeous essential oil that really helps. It isn't a miracle and I make no health claims! But it certainly made a difference in helping me cope with all my challenges and two other friends with bowel issues post sleeve and bypass have had huge wins with their bloating too. SO I'm hooked! 
I'm so in love withth it I'm now promoting it as a way to raise funds for a charity event I am doing. If interested please pm me. There are other blends and options too but I think for us sleevers this is probably the one that's most helpful. It's beyond organic and therapeutic grade so incredible quality. All money I make goes in full to the charity so thanks for your support and I hope it helps you too
Xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nausea and an alternative treatment option?   Nausea and an alternative treatment option? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nausea and an alternative treatment option?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: