AuthorMessage
Willowgirl
Part of the furniture
Willowgirl

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2014-06-23

just wanted to say hi  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Teeneyree   just wanted to say hi  EmptySat 16 Aug 2014, 2:15 pm

Welcome to you Teeneyree you will meet lots of lovely people and gain heaps of information. Looking forward to your posts.

just wanted to say hi  369315  just wanted to say hi  369315
Back to top Go down
teeneyree

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-16

just wanted to say hi  Empty
PostSubject: just wanted to say hi    just wanted to say hi  EmptySat 16 Aug 2014, 12:28 pm

hi everyone, am just new here so I wanted to say hi lol :0) am looking at getting a sleeve but having trouble finding a surgeon on the sunny coast  while  I was searching I came across u guys so here is a little info on me I have been overweight all my life  tried every diet and done everything I could to lose weight the only time I got under 100kg was the low carb diet and exercising for hours every day then hurt my back the weight came bk on really fast. at the stage where I need some help and someone I know got the sleeve done in 6mths she has lost over 50kgs. anyway thanks for me be apart of this group
just wanted to say hi  217555
Back to top Go down

just wanted to say hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: