5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beachesbabe
Beachesbabe

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2014-07-23

Gastric sleeve book recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric sleeve book recommendations   Gastric sleeve book recommendations EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014, 5:28 am

Hi a friend recommended "Skinnyjeans….at last secrets to long term weight loss success" by Cliff Thomas, MD.
It isn't that big but has some good tips.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
TinaLou
TinaLou

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Gastric sleeve book recommendations   Gastric sleeve book recommendations EmptySun 03 Aug 2014, 1:58 pm

Willowgirl wrote:
Ultimate Gastric Sleeve Success: A Practical Patient Guide to Help Maximize Your Weight Loss Results (Paperback) By (author) Dr Duc C Vuong
Thanks Willowgirl. I will certainly check this out as well!
Back to top Go down
TinaLou
TinaLou

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gastric sleeve book recommendations   Gastric sleeve book recommendations EmptySun 03 Aug 2014, 1:50 pm

arna wrote:
By the way, somehow I ordered myself two copies of this book so if you TinaLou or anyone else would like it, I'd be happy to post it to you and I'd be only looking for the price of postage from you. Just PM with your details. I'll go with the first one to request it. S'pose I should post this somewhere else, but let's see how it goes.
Count me in Arna. Is it a paperback? I will PM you with my details. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Willowgirl
Part of the furniture
Willowgirl

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2014-06-23

PostSubject: This looks interesting....   Gastric sleeve book recommendations EmptySun 03 Aug 2014, 12:04 pm

Ultimate Gastric Sleeve Success: A Practical Patient Guide to Help Maximize Your Weight Loss Results (Paperback) By (author) Dr Duc C Vuong
Back to top Go down
arna
Part of the furniture
arna

Female
Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Gastric sleeve book recommendations   Gastric sleeve book recommendations EmptySun 03 Aug 2014, 6:01 am

By the way, somehow I ordered myself two copies of this book so if you TinaLou or anyone else would like it, I'd be happy to post it to you and I'd be only looking for the price of postage from you. Just PM with your details. I'll go with the first one to request it. S'pose I should post this somewhere else, but let's see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
~shelli~
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2013-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Gastric sleeve book recommendations   Gastric sleeve book recommendations EmptySun 03 Aug 2014, 1:02 am

I have just posted about a great book in Sept 2014 group :)

It's called Your Complete Guide to Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery by Sally Johnston.  She's the author of Knife Fork Band and this book replaces that one.  It covers the three types of WLS and gives loads of information on understanding the procedure and nutrition throughout each phase as well as coping and changes to make long term. Exercise is also covered. There are lovely recipes for all stages (that I'm hoping will make the pre-op diet more bearable!).  I'm going to take it to my dietician appointment with questions I have about the recipes (whether they are okay for me personally).  It has also helped me with some questions to ask her about needed supplements as it raised things I hadn't thought of and things I'd like clarified.

Initially I bought the kindle version but found I wanted to flick to different sections and with the recipes I like to have those in a hard copy so I've bought the hard copy from the website - Google the title and it will come straight up. It is also available a few $s cheaper from Book Depository with a soft cover for ease of international posting. 

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
TinaLou
TinaLou

Female

PostSubject: Gastric sleeve book recommendations   Gastric sleeve book recommendations EmptySat 02 Aug 2014, 2:00 pm

Hi Everyone
I was just wondering if anyone has bought or can recommend an informative book on gastric sleeve surgery. I have a 10 month wait until my PHI kicks in so plenty of time to get some good reading in.

Cheers  Gastric sleeve book recommendations 725676
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gastric sleeve book recommendations   Gastric sleeve book recommendations Empty

Back to top Go down

Gastric sleeve book recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: