Charles Mosse Surgeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barry H

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-06-30

Charles Mosse Surgeon Empty
PostSubject: Charles Mosse Surgeon   Charles Mosse Surgeon EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 5:36 am

My experiences with Dr Charles Mosse ACT general surgeon. My name is Barry.  I am currently on holiday in another state and saw this wonderful message board.  I live in Cook in Canberra and doctor Mosse performed my surgery several years ago (2012).  I went through his office in Bruce (Calvary Clinic) in the ACT.  Doctor Mosse is a highly reputable surgeon and I can't see any scar tissue two years on from my surgery.  He was well presented, funny, efficient, talented and I am very satisfied as a 57 year old male with my surgery result. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery in the ACT.   I know nothing of his receptionist in Deakin, but his new receptionist at the Calvary Clinic in Bruce was in my opinion extremely difficult to deal with.  I was in tears one day.  I feel I was a very reasonable patient and didn't attempt to jump the queue.  There was a small issue with my insurance which could have been easily sorted, but this receptionist in my opinion panics and overreacts over small obstacles.  She is neat and accurate, but came across as a drama queen, baffling and difficult to deal with and in my opinion made the problem more difficult than it was mate.  If there was a tiny problem which could be easily resolved she said 'no', leaving me in tears.
Back to top Go down

Charles Mosse Surgeon
Page 1 of 1