Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cutie86

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-06-23

sleeved at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeved at last   sleeved at last EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 1:58 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling better with all your kind words xoxo
Back to top Go down
Toran
Part of the furniture
Toran

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2014-01-21

sleeved at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeved at last   sleeved at last EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 12:18 pm

And the hic-ups (full) are so loud you'll never mistake them for anything else.  Don't muck around though if you end up with a temperature in this early stage.

Congratulations and good luck,
Back to top Go down
doedoe
Part of the furniture
doedoe

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2012-11-06

sleeved at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeved at last   sleeved at last EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 11:05 am

Congrats on being sleeved, a great big high 5 to ya.....
 sleeved at last 446871 

Ditto to what Bringingbackme said.

Also stick to what your dietitian tells you. Do not proceed to next phase early. If you struggle when moving onto next diet phase eg puree to mushy type food, take a step back and return to puree until you are comfortable with moving on. Anyway, this is what I did and found it very helpful.

Don't under estimate the burp or the hiccup, they could be "enough already" messages from your tiny tum. I find as soon as I start to hiccup, I've had enough. This is quite common for a few sleevers.

Anyhoo...speedy recovery to you and stay in touch with this forum, it is sooooo helpful and if in doubt or concerned about anything, call your surgeons office for advice.
Back to top Go down
bringingbackme
bringingbackme

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2014-04-10

sleeved at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeved at last   sleeved at last EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 7:13 am

Welcome! Congratulations on your surgery. 

I was sleeved almost a month ago on the 29th May. 

Just keeping sipping, sipping, sipping in these early stages to get liquid in, listen to the advice of your surgeon/dietitian on how much etc. Be kind to yourself, and get rest. The first couple of weeks are hard being on liquids only. It does get better once, you can get in some purees and then soft/moist type foods. Move around as much as you can will help too. 

Just keep an eye to make sure you aren't running a temperature. If you are - best to give the surgeon's office a call in case. 

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cutie86

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-06-23

sleeved at last Empty
PostSubject: sleeved at last   sleeved at last EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 6:55 am

Hi everyone, I have been sleeved on the 20-06-2014. I have been discharged from hospital today and now I am at home. I been having nauseous feelings but trying to hold back on it. I feel very hot like I have a temperature but other than that i am feeling better. Is there any advice you can give to me for the weeks ahead of me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sleeved at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: sleeved at last   sleeved at last Empty

Back to top Go down

sleeved at last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: