Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jocelyn_88

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-06-22

Help!! Monthly expenses section... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!! Monthly expenses section...   Help!! Monthly expenses section... EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014, 10:00 pm

Hi Emma, I was successful, I am now 2 months post surgery :)
$148 a month is nothing I think I was closely the same.
Good luck if u need help with anything else let me know!
Back to top Go down
emmabear
emmabear

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2014-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Monthly expenses section...   Help!! Monthly expenses section... EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014, 10:42 am

Hi Jocelyn...just wondering how you went? I was worried after reading the posts and added up my application. I have $158 a month left from my salary. Did you end up being questioned?

Emma
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Monthly expenses section...   Help!! Monthly expenses section... EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 11:12 am

Hiya Jocelyn,

A negative balance would do your application a lot better than the current surplus you have - this indicates to them that you could save up or pay off the surgery.
If things vary month to month, give them your biggest month.

Okay, try and remember all your expenses there may be lots you have forgotten. 

Gifts, (if you added up the costs of all Birthday, Christmas, Wedding, Anniversary gifts and divide by 12) Donations, take away meals, daily coffees, art unions, insurance, Doctor's Bills, Medications, Vitamins and Supplements, Dentist, Public Transport, Parking Fees, Road Tolls, Dining Out, DVD Rentals, Hairdressers, Nails, Dry Cleaning, Church, Health Insurance, Holiday Savings, Cinema etc.

Hope this answered your question or helps at least.

Cheers
Tara
Back to top Go down
jocelyn_88

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-06-22

PostSubject: Help!! Monthly expenses section...   Help!! Monthly expenses section... EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 12:59 pm

This board has been so extremely helpful with my application, however I am worried after hearing people have been questioned and asked to provide further info about their monthly expenses- that would be so much work! So I have been very honest- however I still left with an amount remaining of $479 per month, obviously I don't see how that's possible- things change month to month.
My question is- is this normal? Or did most people end up with a negative balance? Is a negative balance preferred or should we stay completely honest, what did people do here?? Were you approved with a higher remaining monthly amount?? Please help! I feel sick and am loosing sleep over thinking about how they will perceive this section as it may look like I earn a lot but if fact I am in so much debt :(
Any advice or assistance or experience stories would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!! Monthly expenses section...   Help!! Monthly expenses section... Empty

Back to top Go down

Help!! Monthly expenses section...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: