AuthorMessage
nats30

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2013-10-10

A new sleever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new sleever!   A new sleever! EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 6:26 pm

Hi Jess,

We have the same surgeon. He is lovely and comes recommended by a friend of mine.  Good luck with your surgery.  I read in another thread that your a teacher.  I teach year one too. It will be interesting how much energy we have once we're back at work.  I'm not looking forward to those first few day back at work. I will be sleeved in October due to waiting period on my PHI. Good luck with your opti phase.  I will be following your journey for an insight into what my own may be like. 

Nats.
Back to top Go down
RuralGirl5
RuralGirl5

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-06-13

A new sleever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new sleever!   A new sleever! EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 12:42 am

Wow you are the quickest I have heard of - that's great , I'm the kind of person who is the same though, once my mind is made up I want it done immediately. Maybe I should choose the same surgeon as you LOL. I also have been thinking about it for some time.
Yes I will have to fly down for initial appointment then surgery, bit daunting since I know no-one and will be on my own. My hubby will be at work FIFO. It's not going to put me off though , I'm sure I'll be fine on my own,  just need to stay in Perth for 1 week post op I think.
Back to top Go down
lorelai91
lorelai91

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-06-18

A new sleever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new sleever!   A new sleever! EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 12:01 am

Hey RuralGirl!

Yes mine all happened so fast. I had already been thinking about it for nearly a year and made an appointment with Harsha Chandratatna who works out of Saint John of God Murdoch. After the meeting i just knew that it was definitely the right step for me and i wanted to get the ball rolling ASAP! So i popped out of his office and asked for a ridiculously close date and I am tentatively booked in for this school holidays (July 5th)!! :)

Will you be coming down to Perth for your sleeve? Have you picked a surgeon yet?

Look forward to hearing about your appt.
Back to top Go down
RuralGirl5
RuralGirl5

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-06-13

A new sleever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new sleever!   A new sleever! EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 2:45 pm

Welcome I'm a newbie to, have not even had my first appointment yet, just got my referral to fly down from broome. Who have you chosen to do your surgery ? You sound excited as well about your next step to becoming the new you, did you get a quick appointment ?
Back to top Go down
lorelai91
lorelai91

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-06-18

A new sleever! Empty
PostSubject: A new sleever!   A new sleever! EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 1:43 pm

Hello!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi!

I have just joined the community as I am tentatively booked in for July 5th (could possibly be the 12th instead). I am very excited about getting the sleeve done and cannot wait to start shedding the weight.

I am 23 years old and weigh 112.4 kgs. I have tried a lot of different things from a very young age, so much so that I cannot even remember a time when I wasn't overweight/obese! I want to make a change now so that I make room for everything I want to do in this life!

I am looking forward to hearing from everyone, see your progress and successes! I am looking for support as I go through this journey and (i think) I might have just found the place :)

Jess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new sleever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new sleever!   A new sleever! Empty

Back to top Go down

A new sleever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: