AuthorMessage
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Complications after 12 mths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications after 12 mths   Complications after 12 mths EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 8:56 am

I didn't have any complications but my sleeve did go a weird balloon shape at the top and stretched a bit.  They aren't sure why and I didn't scoff food on purpose or anything but I did notice I could fit a lot more in this past 12 months than previously.

I just had a resleeve last week.
Back to top Go down
Jarrah
Part of the furniture
Jarrah

Female
Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Complications after 12 mths   Complications after 12 mths EmptySun 22 Jun 2014, 9:53 pm

Just gall stones … but really that was from years of bad eating and being overweight. A small price to pay I reckon :)  Still learning to keep things small and some combinations can lead to dumping for me … but it's very rare and I usually know what i did wrong. Complications after 12 mths 65317
Back to top Go down
Changed Mind

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2014-03-02

PostSubject: Complications after 12 mths   Complications after 12 mths EmptyMon 09 Jun 2014, 7:27 am

Has any of the veteran sleevers had complications after 12 mths? If so, what happened and did it correct itself or did you need more medical intervention?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complications after 12 mths   Complications after 12 mths Empty

Back to top Go down

Complications after 12 mths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: