Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shelle72

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-06-04

Starting the journey Empty
PostSubject: Is there any out of pocket expenses if you have taken out private health cover?   Starting the journey EmptyTue 17 Jun 2014, 8:05 am

Hello 
This is my first time on here, I joined a private health cover back in November last year with the view of having the gastric sleeve operation done.
Can anyone tell me if there is any out of pocket expenses if you have taken out top cover private health insurance?

PS I hope I have posted this in the correct place...
Back to top Go down
ontrack
ontrack

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Starting the journey   Starting the journey EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 9:20 am

Tried it again and it worked.....thank god !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starting the journey   Starting the journey EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 7:17 am

ummm  :D  Did you post all the code?  Sorry, that's the limit of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
ontrack
ontrack

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starting the journey   Starting the journey EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 6:05 am

Mabrahmz - Thanks for the IT help I managed to create a weight loss ticker and posted it into my signature Yeah!!! however it says I can just click on it to update, that is not happening any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
ontrack
ontrack

Female

PostSubject: Appointment with Dr Greenslade   Starting the journey EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 5:12 am

Just returned from my appointment with Justin Greenslade, he was very professional and I have confidence I am in good hands. I felt that I could tell him all about the procedure after all the research I have done. Everything he said I already new from reading the fantastic posts and diaries on this website. Brenda his receptionist was wonderful she has also had the surgery and showed me her before and after photos wow is all I can say. We also talked about the good and the bad points of the surgery. The good definitely out weights the bad. What a great asset she is to him I hope he appreciates her. When I rang to book my first appointment Brenda pencilled me in for a tentative date of 1 September however she had a cancellation and I am now booked in for the 4th August I thought what the hell get it over with and start the journal asap. Now I start the process to request early release of my Super I suppose that will be a journey in itself, but these are all the small hurdles I have to jump in order to get to the end of the constant battle I have been waging with my body for years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starting the journey   Starting the journey EmptySat 31 May 2014, 12:32 pm

Ontrack,  you post the code of your tracker into the signature area of your profile.
Back to top Go down
ontrack
ontrack

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starting the journey   Starting the journey EmptySat 31 May 2014, 11:46 am

Pleased to meet my fellow September-ites, if all goes according to plan we well be going through this journey together. Good pick up WondaWendy that is what happens when I try to touch type without my glasses. I am also from the Redlands. I will keep you posted when I have my appointment with Justin I am a bit nervous, but I guess he has heard it all before, tried every diet, weight watchers x 4, healthy slimmers x2,Gloria Marshall, Sureslim,acupuncture, ketosis, Atkins, Terry Ferguson shakes, soup diet and the list goes on. Had great success,lost the weight then put it all back on again plus some . Seem to be in a constant battle with my body it is either famine or feast. It is time to put a stop to it for good, and I am hoping and praying that this is the answer. Anyone have any tips on how to put the weight trackers on the end of the message? Also. I am having this constant battle in my head rationalising well I better eat this as very soon I won't be able to eat anything, going through all my favourite bad foods if I don't watch out I will put on another 10 kilos before I get to see the  surgeon.  

Starting the journey 878453  Starting the journey 878453  Starting the journey 878453  Starting the journey 878453
Back to top Go down
Buzzwell

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Starting the journey   Starting the journey EmptySat 31 May 2014, 7:49 am

Yay, glad there are more Septembers! I am booked on the 18th Sep :)
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Starting the journey   Starting the journey EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 3:26 pm

Hi Outrack, 

I'm seeing Dr Greenslade too (not sure he'd like change of gender you gave him, lol).  I'm a teensy bit jealous of your 6th June appointment! I got mine today and the closest I could get is 27th June. Busy man!

My tentative surgery date of 19th September (which is what I want) so we'll be having to start that September sleevers group in no time. 

Give us a post after you've had your appointment to let us know what you think of him - I've heard very good things so far.

Any more September-ites out there yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starting the journey   Starting the journey EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 2:42 pm

Awesome!  Definitely on the way, not much longer to the first step at all.
Back to top Go down
ontrack
ontrack

Female

PostSubject: Starting the journey   Starting the journey EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 2:15 pm

I have  booked my appointment with Dr Justin Greenslade Greenslopes hospital for the 6th June at the same time the receptionist made a tentative surgery date of 1st September. I am excited, scared, happy, frightened all at the same time. I have been reading all the posts and diary's on this site for a couple of months, and have a girlfriend who has had a great outcome with this surgery. I know I am doing the right think for my health can't wait to get started.

Last edited by ontrack on Fri 30 May 2014, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting the journey   Starting the journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting the journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: