AuthorMessage
Toran
Part of the furniture
Toran

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2014-01-21

I think it is going TOO well?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think it is going TOO well??   I think it is going TOO well?? EmptyFri 25 Apr 2014, 10:32 am

Vixta

I feel the same, they said aim for 1/2 cup well most of the time I'm just under that when I pull myself up.
Back to top Go down
vixta99
vixta99

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2014-03-21

I think it is going TOO well?? Empty
PostSubject: I think it is going TOO well??   I think it is going TOO well?? EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014, 10:28 pm

No that I am complaining but I am finding I am not having a problem eating ANYTHING at all and I can tolerate a wee bit until I have had enough.

I am not pushing anything, but being in puree stage I could certainly do more than my 1/2 protein weetbix and tsp of fruit.  At Easter I had some softened choc and no problems at all!  (one off of course).

Except for once when I had a bit of butter chicken (pureed) too fast I feel like I should be having more symptoms or be able to eat only the 1/2 weetbix as opposed to a whole.

I am losing about 1.2kg a week now (3weeks post op) so its certainly slowed and I need to up the protein and water but I am just being mindful all the time.

Anyone else similar?
Back to top Go down

I think it is going TOO well??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: