5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vix
Vix

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-04-15

Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast   Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 1:13 am

gunnaclessame wrote:
Hi Vix

Welcome to the site and congratulations on having made your decision.   I am sure you will find it a very useful site ... I know I have.  You can do a search to follow up on any topics/questions of interest to drill down on the info you are after.   Also, if you find a particular member whose input you want to follow, you can simply click on the member's name, go to the "statistics" tab, select "all posts" and read back through all the info they have provided.

I am having my sleeve on 30th April so not long to go now ... I follow the post for April sleevers and find it very helpful and supportive.  You may like to either join or, if there is not one already, establish a group for all your fellow September sleevers.

Always happy to support you in any way I can ... feel free to PM me if you have any questions and, if I can't answer them, I may at least be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Cheers, Lyn

Wow Lyn and everyone else who replied to my introduction ... thanks so very much, I feel really welcomed and valued.
I know this site will be my saving grace because of the lovely people here.
 kiss
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast   Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 11:08 am

Hey Vix,

My health fund kicks in in September too.  I am very impatient though as September is not a great time for me work wise so I might be waiting til December :(  I'm even considering trying to access super to get it done earlier (in June/July). Still weighing up my options though.

Unlike you, I don't find it an easy decision and there are still times that I worry it might be the wrong decision.  I have researched it so much though and it seems to be the best option available at this point in time.

Let's hope that time flies and we look back on these posts in 12 months time as slimmer, healthier, happier people.
Back to top Go down
Buzzwell

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast   Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 10:16 am

Hi Vix

I am also hoping to have a sleeve in September- boy is time going slowly! I look forward to following your story!

Buzz
Back to top Go down
Ottopia
Part of the furniture
Ottopia

Female
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2014-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast   Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 9:55 am

Welcome Vix,
the months will fly and your time will be here soon. In the mean time get your head and body as ready for surgery as you can. It helps to be aware and prepared.
Best of luck,
Llyr
Back to top Go down
gunnaclessame
gunnaclessame

Female
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2014-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast   Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 8:39 am

Hi Vix and Wendy

Glad the info was of help.

You may also be interested in the Northern Brisbane get together at Aspley on the evening of the 23rd April ... I probably won't be able to get there but I'm sure, if you message the organiser you would be most welcome to go along.

Cheers, Lyn

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t11694-brisbane-north-get-together
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.com.au/justtopquality
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast   Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 8:10 am

Lyn,

This is sooooooo helpful!!!!  I have wanted to know more from certain people and felt bad PMing them when I figured they'd probably posted somewhere about the topics before.  Thanks heaps!

Quote :
Also, if you find a particular member whose input you want to follow, you can simply click on the member's name, go to the "statistics" tab, select "all posts" and read back through all the info they have provided.

Cheers,
Wendy :) x x x
Back to top Go down
gunnaclessame
gunnaclessame

Female
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2014-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast   Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 6:06 am

Hi Vix

Welcome to the site and congratulations on having made your decision.   I am sure you will find it a very useful site ... I know I have.  You can do a search to follow up on any topics/questions of interest to drill down on the info you are after.   Also, if you find a particular member whose input you want to follow, you can simply click on the member's name, go to the "statistics" tab, select "all posts" and read back through all the info they have provided.

I am having my sleeve on 30th April so not long to go now ... I follow the post for April sleevers and find it very helpful and supportive.  You may like to either join or, if there is not one already, establish a group for all your fellow September sleevers.

Always happy to support you in any way I can ... feel free to PM me if you have any questions and, if I can't answer them, I may at least be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Cheers, Lyn
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.com.au/justtopquality
Vix
Vix

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-04-15

PostSubject: Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast   Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 4:53 am

Hello all, and thanks so much to those of you who share your very personal insights so generously and honestly.

This site is really inspirational and also helpful in answer to many of the questions I have or didn't even know I had!

No sleeve for me until Sep this year, I am waiting for my Health fund to kick in ...

I am certain this is the answer for my weight issue being that I have tried, succeeded, failed, tried, succeeded, failed numerous times through dieting and exersize, starvation and bullying.

Making the decision to take the "sleeve step" was one of the easiest decisions I have made, I know it will be a challenging journey but I am committed to it and my strong motivation is again being 65 kgs and the happiest I ever remember being.  

I vow to be as supportive and helpful, considerate and thoughtful as the rest of you are here.

Cheers, Vix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast   Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand spanking from Sunshine Coast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: