AuthorMessage
Ottopia
Part of the furniture
Ottopia

Female
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2014-01-27

Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 11:26 am

Kympierce
I have been hanging around this support forum for a while, and now and then people mention products that have helped them. I have done it myself.
After reading your posts, the difference is all you have done is push Herbalife, you haven't really shared about your experiences.
You have to expect you would get the reaction you have got here- your posts are just selling fields. This forum isn't about that, it's about care and support and sharing our journeys.
best of luck to you in your journey
Back to top Go down
Lexiswan
Lexiswan

Female
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2013-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 6:44 am

OH SNAP!!!! 

Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health 0_0

Kympierce - I think its probably a wise thing not to mention Herbalife again.
Celluar nutrition? Hun, if you are taking pills and drinking shakes instead of getting your nutrition from food, you are supplementing your diet = taking supplements.

Sharing stories = yes.......Sales pitch = no.
You were always going to meet resistance with that.
I can't speak for everyone else...but I have fallen into dieting traps before all because I was so desperate to lose weight. So when someone tries to sell me something, especially in a forum which is a refuge for me, I am going to be defensive and suss.
If you are genuine about wanting support with your sleeve journey, then you have come to the right place because the people on here are kick ass helpful and nice.
....But if you try and take advantage of people, you're going to be torn a new one...
We are all protective of each other here...
Back to top Go down
Bumbles
Part of the furniture
Bumbles

Female
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014, 2:43 am

Wenchie and Garfield - Thank you for articulating what I wanted to say - I couldnt get my brain past flipping the bird! 

It is for this exact reason I have dumped personal trainers 'Mangosteen juice' anyone?

I shall let my profile pic speak for me lmao.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 10:47 pm

Kym, just a couple of things that jumped out at me.. I'll quote you in red..

"I am quite upset that I would get attacked like I have over sharing my gastric sleeve story"

Ummm. Yeah. Where do you share your story? Oops.. there it is.. "I am 10 months post gastric sleeve and have lost a whopping 40kgs"

That is an outstanding amount of weight to have lost, so congratulations, and yes, I am quite serious on that. Although in another thread, you say that the sleeve is only responsible for 20 kg? Herbie for life indeed!

"Especially since it has an amazing group of doctors, cardiologist and Nobel prize winners working on the products"

Do you mean Louis Ignarro, Nobel Prize winner in 1998 for medicine? The guy who didn't disclose his financial interest in herbalife when he endorsed it? Oopsies!

"And yes I do distribute it because it is the only way you can get it"

LOL no. You could get it from Amazon, Ebay, or buy it off a distributor. I think what you meant to say was.. I distribute it, because that way I get it cheaper. If I didn't distribute it, then I would be paying exorbitant prices for it. And if I recruit enough people into selling it, I will make even more money. Aren't pyramid schemes awesome!

"I am not distributing the product in hopes to make money"

You cannot be serious. See above, plus every single thread you have posted in.. herbalife, herbalife, herbalife. Here is the thing about this site, which I'm positive you would have realised had your intentions been completely genuine, and had you spent some time looking around here before jumping in with your first OMGGGG YOU GUYS.. ASK ME HOWWWWWW!!! PM MEEEEEEEE!!!! post.

We are here because we know that products like that do not work long term. Yes, they will help in the beginning, and we will lose weight, but we all know that it is just a matter of time before our bodies will win the battle to regain what it has lost. This crap is just another way predatory assholes make billions of dollars off people who are desperate to lose weight.

As a medical professional, and as someone who claims to have had the sleeve, shame on you. herbalife is nothing but a pyramid scheme with ridiculously priced items that you can get at the discount chemists for much, much less should you wish to.

And as for the title of this thread.. You forgot something. Let me fix it for you..  "Cellular Nutrition™ for Energy and health" Because that is nothing but two words that together have been trademarked by these scam artists.
Back to top Go down
Garfield99
Part of the furniture
Garfield99

Female
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2012-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 5:57 pm

I understand you may be passionate about something that is working for you for now, but I have never heard of any surgeon, nutritionist or dietician ever recommend Herbalife and that in itself rings warning bells.

The entire point of this surgery is to learn portion control and healthy eating.  None of us want to go back to shakes whether it's opticrap, herbalife etc and none of the surgeons would support that direction either - they would be getting you to review your diet.  If you are having problems with fatigue then you will need to go back to the dietician and review what you are eating because you are clearly not getting enough of the right foods in  for proper nutrition.  We are designed to live off food and now we have a few tools to assist us with the portion control, we need to ensure you are feeding your body properly.

Also, just joining the site, your every post is about promoting Herbalife - contact you for sales, then of course everyone is going to assume you are another spammer.  You have no nutritional training, you are promoting something heavily that has no data supported by surgeons and making some pretty grand claims on what it can do.  I am sure as a nurse you are aware that Herbalife is not ever used in any hospitals.

BTW, once you have lost the excess weight using Herbalife and revert back to food, your problems of energy will return as you haven't learned what is the right foods to sustain you.  I would personally throw them all in the bin and learn to use the sleeve properly with a healthy diet.  Good luck.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lexiswan
Lexiswan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 12:19 pm

Thanks Wenchie!! Didn't see the fb link
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 10:16 am

Lexi, after looking at her facebook page.. yep.. distributor.
Back to top Go down
Lexiswan
Lexiswan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 10:13 am

Hi Kympierce,

Also not wanting to offend, but do you have a vested interest in Herbalife??

Because if you are, then I feel it is highly inappropriate for you to be trying to sell your products under the guise of posting a genuine review. I have just done a quick search of other posts you have contributed to this site, and they have all been pushing Herbalife....

And if there is a conflict of interest, then I feel that the moderators should remove your posts. This is a support forum, not a place to advertise diet supplements.

We are all here for long term results, not for gimmicks. I second Garfield, we have already been through the dieting ringer, and aren't interested in quick fixes or unsustainable diets. We are sleeved because we never want to diet again! We want to lead healthy, active lives eating a variety of foods in small portions.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 9:51 am

Oh boy.. how do I say this without sounding rude?

How about... No.

Call me cynical, call me jaded, but I smell canned porcine product.

Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health Spam1_zpsb6a4d35b
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 9:12 am

I must say I wasn't going to "put my two cents in" but just in case someone thinks this is a good idea, please go to google and type in "herbalife scam" you will find many hundreds if not thousands of respectable  well researched articles on this product and it's "business method". 

It always pays to do your own research no matter who is recommending.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com
Garfield99
Part of the furniture
Garfield99

Female
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2012-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 8:30 am

Please don't be offended but I feel Herbalife, Plexus Slim blah blah are all a gimmick.  At no stage do they teach you how to give your body the right nutrition, nor how to eat healthily and make good decisions with fresh food.  If we wanted to live off shakes for the rest of our lives to lose weight, we would all stick with Opticrap because that is the only world recognised weight loss shake that has all the vitamins and nutrients required for a 'short term' period to lose weight.  No professional nutritionist would recommend a liquid diet long term and I find it amazing that people with no nutritional background try to sell these products not thinking of the long term lifestyle or potential damage to your own body.  How can you say take Herbalife to get healthy?  For a short term solution you have lost some excess weight, congratulations - but it's not a new lifestyle - nor should it be endorsed as such by some regular joe off the street.

What happens when you go on holidays and you don't have your packet of chemicals to mix up a meal?  You eat whatever is available and because you haven't been following a nutritious diet you will end up gaining weight.

When the Surgeon said you would have to do the work, he meant with diet and exercise.  Cut back the carbs, eat more fresh fruit, vegetables and lean meat.  In no way would he endorse you switch your life to Herbalife or any other type of shake.

Also the cost alone - how can the average person afford this without doing the pyramid selling scheme to get their own product cost reduced.  It is much cheaper to learn to eat healthy and I would anticipate long term, your liver would prefer a meal of fresh food over a packet of chemicals any day.

BTW - I have yet to hear of any surgeon, dietician or nutritionist ever recommend Herbalife across any country worldwide.  Wonder why that is?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health   Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health Empty

Back to top Go down

Cellular Nutrition for Energy and health
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: