AuthorMessage
Suzy77
Part of the furniture
Suzy77

Female
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Day 3 post op..  Is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 3 post op.. Is this normal?   Day 3 post op..  Is this normal? EmptySat 05 Apr 2014, 3:31 am

All sounds completely normal. The left side is where all the work was done. If unsure, always call your doctor tho. We aren't medical professionals on here. If it helps, a friend who had a leak always told me if it happens, you know and boy she wasn't wrong. Was the worst scariest most painful thing I've ever known.

Rest up
Xx
Back to top Go down
vixta99
vixta99

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2014-03-21

Day 3 post op..  Is this normal? Empty
PostSubject: Day 3 post op.. Is this normal?   Day 3 post op..  Is this normal? EmptySat 05 Apr 2014, 3:15 am

I understand that a lot has happened over the past few days and my body will be responding to that.  Today I am feeling very tired (even though I slept well last night) and getting discomfort on my left side under the rib cage which comes and goes.  Of course me being me I did a search on leaks... doesn't look likely though.  Also, can have a bit of discomfort when swallowing my fluid (which of course is all I can have).

Any reassurance and feedback appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Day 3 post op.. Is this normal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: