2 posters
AuthorMessage
Changeforthebetter
Changeforthebetter

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-02-16

Surgery this Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery this Monday   Surgery this Monday EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014, 12:54 pm

Hi there! I wasn't sure from your post if you had the surgery on Monday just gone, or if it's next monday? Either way I hope it goes well for you. I have a similar amount of weight to lose and am seeing a doc for the first time on Tuesday, I'm hoping I can get sleeved late march after I got to bali and a wedding. I too hope that everyday tasks like bending over, or shaving my legs can become easier! And hopefully my recovery isn't too difficult as I have 2 small kids, I hope yours is easy too :)
Back to top Go down
skinny minny

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-02-14

Surgery this Monday Empty
PostSubject: Surgery this Monday   Surgery this Monday EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 11:19 am

Not long to go now and I am starting to feel a bit anxious.
My surgery is scheduled for this Monday 14th Feb in Brisbane and my surgeon is Justin Greenslade. (has anyone had Justin?)
After reading so many reviews from lots of sleevers around the world I am preparing myself for a couple of days of discomfort and hopefully up and up from there.
I have 50kg's to lose which before I decided to do this surgery I thought was impossible, but now I feel like it is just around the corner.  I can't wait to start feeling more comfortable in my own skin and for simple tasks to be simple not difficult.
I am going to be a grandmother any day now for the first time and I am committed to having an active life with our grandson and our other future grand children. 

Skinny Minny
Back to top Go down

Surgery this Monday
Page 1 of 1