Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sunshine1220
sunshine1220

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-05-10

Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!   Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 11:36 am

Welcome Amanda. I know just how you feel. I joined this forum last year and am now ready to have my sleeve. Hopefully April 8 is my day :)

Christine
Back to top Go down
Thin_ambition
Thin_ambition

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!   Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 11:22 am

Thanks so much!!! I will do that. My instagram profile is Finding_my_happy_place if you interested. I'm keeping it a secret from my family and friends too! I hope you're recovery is going well!! :)
Back to top Go down
WestAusBel
WestAusBel

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!   Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014, 2:22 am

Good luck on you journey! I know what you mean about the excitement. Once I had made the decision I couldn't sleep because I was so happy. I am now 10days post op and still just as excited. It was pretty painful but worth every second.
 I'm on Facebook as westausbel this is not my personal page as I'm keeping the surgery to myself till I'm ready but on this I have found a great online support group. But if you want to chat or connect with other supportive WLS people look me up.
Wishing you lots of luck Amanda!
Back to top Go down
Thin_ambition
Thin_ambition

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!   Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 11:43 am

Thanks so much ladies!! Great to have another fantastic support network, especially by those who literally understand what we are all going through!!
  Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! 65317
Back to top Go down
muchlygirl
Part of the furniture
muchlygirl

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2014-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!   Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 9:53 am

Welcome and good luck
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!   Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 7:03 am

Hi
welcome and good luck on your journey
Back to top Go down
Thin_ambition
Thin_ambition

Female

PostSubject: Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!   Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 5:57 am

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Amanda and I'm turning 27 in March this year. Like most of you I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I have been waiting to have this surgery for over 8 months now. I first discovered and researched it last year and joined PHI on the 22nd May, 2013. I was so disheartened to learn I'd need to wait the 12 months for PHI to kick in but feel it has given me plenty of time to think about this life changing decision. 

I know its a crazy thing to say but I already feel like this is the best decision I've ever made and really feel in my gut that my life will change from the moment I get this surgery. I had my 1st surgeons consultation appointment yesterday  with Dr Candice Silverman on the Gold Coast and my surgery is booked for the 21.07.14 at John Flynn Hospital. I am booked in to see the Dietitian and Psychologist next week. It's all happening and I couldn't be more excited!! 

I'm also so glad to have this supportive forum to help me along my journey!! :)

Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! 542174
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!   Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Woohoo!! So excited!! Bring on my new life!!
Page 1 of 1