Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojoivory

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Another lurker who is now a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another lurker who is now a newbie   Another lurker who is now a newbie EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 7:42 am

hi wombo55,
I am a lurker and newbie myself :)
I had an initial surgeon consult this week. I have another appt in early March with a surgeon that my GP recommended and will probably go with him. Good luck for your pre-op and look forward to hear about your journey!
Back to top Go down
Wombo55
Wombo55

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Another lurker who is now a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Another lurker who is now a newbie   Another lurker who is now a newbie EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 6:07 am

G'day!

I have lurked around this site a couple of times over the past few months while I have been researching and trying to decide whether or not to have the sleeve surgery.

I have been big for most of my life and now have quite a few of the co-morbidities that are associated with being so big (ie high blood pressure, sleep apnoea, asthma, arthritis).

After months of deliberations I have finally decided to have the surgery, which will be done by Dr Steve Liebman at Royal North Shore Private on 20th March, and although apprehensive about the whole deal I am looking forward to the eventual improvement in my quality of life. Plus, I want to be around to see my grandkids grow up.

Another lurker who is now a newbie 487524
Back to top Go down

Another lurker who is now a newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: