Band to sleeve Newbie from Melbourne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenz22

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-02-01

Band to sleeve Newbie from Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Band to sleeve Newbie from Melbourne   Band to sleeve Newbie from Melbourne EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 5:13 am

Hi, 

I've been a lurker for the past couple of days, just registering today, as I continue to read all the support you all give.

I am booked to be sleeved on 13 Feb at TVPH... Just under 2 weeks, and am on day 4 of my required optichuk. 

I have had 2 failed lap bands, last one removed Dec last year.. That was definitely the best day of my life! I have been so keen to have the sleeve, but now the closer I get, my mind is starting to make excuses about why I shouldn't go ahead with it..  Especially the social side of eating and portion sizes! I dream about food at the moment.

I am also struggling with 'someone' at home, not being very thoughtful when it comes to choosing and eating meals! It's driving me batty.

I look forward to sharing stories, and hopefully we will all see 'less' of each other Band to sleeve Newbie from Melbourne 89269 
K x
Back to top Go down

Band to sleeve Newbie from Melbourne
Page 1 of 1