Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovemyway

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-01-31

Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended!   Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended! EmptySun 02 Feb 2014, 9:23 am

Goldcoastgirl wrote:
Hi Felicia,

Congratulations for starting the process  , it is exiting and also scary at the same time.
I also have been lurking for a little while and decided it was time to jump in, such great support here and so much inspiration , hey !
I am still in my first week of shakes and it hasn't been easy, but I think maybe my head is starting to calm down , or It could just be that this morning I have felt calmer, either way I'm trying to still get my head around it all but feeling exited about my future.

March 19 isn't that far away, time might feel like it's dragging at the moment but in a couple of weeks you'll be even closer, " in a high singing voice"....... Hoooow exitiiiing!!!!
You made me laugh  out loud with the 4 million weeks comment, your funny !
Good luck with the lead up , and look forward following how you go .  

Lindah xo

Thanks Lindah! You only have less than two weeks left! Lucky you! It IS exciting! I haven't been this excited and nervous since my first school dance! haha I was originally scheduled for March 4 at a different hospital but when they heard I was doing self-pay they switched the dates and the hospital and the prices lowered as a result. So they were very thoughtful!
I keep thinking about all of the things I may be able to do once I lose this horrendous weight. That should keep me motivated.
What are you looking forward to?

I decided to start on protein shakes( not Opti yet) and low carb it until the nutritionist cracks her whip on me and I have to start Opti. I'm so afraid of my liver being the size of Tasmania when surgery starts and the Dr. just sewing me back up! Better safe than sorry.
Best of luck to you. Keep us posted!
Felicia xx
Back to top Go down
Goldcoastgirl

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended!   Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended! EmptySun 02 Feb 2014, 1:51 am

Hi Felicia,

Congratulations for starting the process , it is exiting and also scary at the same time.
I also have been lurking for a little while and decided it was time to jump in, such great support here and so much inspiration , hey !
I am still in my first week of shakes and it hasn't been easy, but I think maybe my head is starting to calm down , or It could just be that this morning I have felt calmer, either way I'm trying to still get my head around it all but feeling exited about my future.

March 19 isn't that far away, time might feel like it's dragging at the moment but in a couple of weeks you'll be even closer, " in a high singing voice"....... Hoooow exitiiiing!!!!
You made me laugh out loud with the 4 million weeks comment, your funny !
Good luck with the lead up , and look forward following how you go .

Lindah xo
Back to top Go down
Lovemyway

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended!   Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended! EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 11:23 pm

Fatgirlthin wrote:
Great news about the super and the date! Look forward to hearing how it all goes.
Thanks! It's an adventure for sure!
Back to top Go down
Fatgirlthin

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended!   Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended! EmptySat 01 Feb 2014, 11:23 am

Great news about the super and the date! Look forward to hearing how it all goes.
Back to top Go down
Lovemyway

Female

PostSubject: Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended!   Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended! EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014, 10:39 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Felicia. I've been a lurker for a couple of months ever since I decided I needed to get sleeved. I've perused the various topics here and got a lot of valuable information that has already helped me so much. I've been inspired by all the stories and successes!

I was just approved for early release of super( in 1 day!) and am booked for a March 19 surgery at Sydney Private Hospital with Dr. Michael Talbot.

I am so happy and so scared. My whole life is going to change one way or another but I am ready for this rollercoaster ride!

Little bio: 40 is breathing down my neck, married, one child-age 15(hope this surgery will help with another one), work in Sydney, love reading, singing, dancing, movies, quoting movies, animals(we have 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 pond fish, and one bearded dragon), sunny days, and laughing!
5ft3
134kg
BMI:53(OMG)-I'll probably have to be on pre-op diet for 4 million weeks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended!   Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow sleevers- A huge weight has been lifted-pun intended!
Page 1 of 1