AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

3 month stall! Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 month stall! Help!   3 month stall! Help! EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014, 2:14 am

Yes absolutely jag is right many people stall plenty around that time.  I have stalled probably 5 or 6 times now sometimes a week sometimes a couple of weeks at a time I have not lost anything since Xmas.  It is our addiction to the scales that is a real dampener on success try to take measurements sometimes our shape is moving and changing all for the better weight is not the only way we benefit overall.  Find a body measurement figure on google and start to take monthly measurements i think you will be shocked at how well you do there even if the scales are slower.
Back to top Go down
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: 3 month stall! Help!   3 month stall! Help! EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 12:58 pm

christina, it happens a LOT - type in the search button above "stall" or "plateau". I know I went into a panic and wrote on there too searching for answers, and I know I wasn't eating too much! I think most of us stall anytime after about the 3 week mark. I went up as well some days, but over time and on the whole, generally it has to go down. Make sure you are keeping up your protein and fliud intake, and check out the other sites on stalls. I got so upset I wanted to give up and binge - lucky I had the sleeve, it stopped me doing what I always used to do, and then I started to lose again!
Back to top Go down
Christinahara
Christinahara

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-07-14

PostSubject: 3 month stall! Help!   3 month stall! Help! EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 11:06 am

Hi all! 

I was sleeved on 31st October 2013. So I am almost at the 3 month mark and to date have lost 15 kgs (which im quite impressed with!) 

I have been weighing in weekly and generally dropping 1-1.5 kg per week but since the 5th Jan I've not lost any weight at all. I keep prerty good tabs on my calorie intake and try to walk as often as possible. 

Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips on how to kick start the weight loss again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 month stall! Help!   3 month stall! Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

3 month stall! Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: