AuthorMessage
muchlygirl
Part of the furniture
muchlygirl

Female
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2014-01-06

long winded introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: long winded introduction   long winded introduction EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 7:00 am

Hi Roloc

Great to hear of your success. Gives me hope
Back to top Go down
Miss Nik
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2013-12-03

PostSubject: Re: long winded introduction   long winded introduction EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 5:41 am

wow you have done so well.... feel proud!
OMG hair falling out in clumps..... that scares the hell out of me more than anything. My hair is thin. Being sleeved feb 1st, being bridesmaid August 15.... I guess if she didn't mind a fat bridesmaid, she won't mind a bald one!
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: long winded introduction   long winded introduction EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 4:48 am

Well done and congratulations Rocloc.
Love Btgirl
Back to top Go down
Rocloc

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: long winded introduction   long winded introduction EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 3:35 am

For some reason I had forgotten about this sleevers monthly, but here I am, sleeved on August 19 and going well,
have lost 33 kilos so far, so have hit the mark the surgeon wanted, have lost on average 2 kilos per week with no problems really, lost my tastebuds for a while but seem to be slowly returning, hair loss started about a month ago, luckily I have a lot of hair and very thick, my hairdresser isn't worried but it is a little disconcerting when what seems like handfulls come out on a daily basis.  Am starting to drink alcohol again, I know I shouldn't but was a big part of my life, I do live in Adelaide, but found had no taste for wine after the op, still don't really expect for moscato, can only drink about half a glass but its ok.  Am now at the stage where I want to get back to gym and do some weight bearing excercises.  This surgery has been life changing for me, as I'm sure it has for everyone, to actually look and feel "normal" get compliments and be able to buy anything and know it looks good, wow, the joy just keeps getting better every day, I quite my job at Christmas and started a new one a week ago, much more challenging, totally out of comfort zone, but you what, I'm ok with it, I would never have even contemplated a change 12 months ago, I found I am more assertive and put my point across much more that I used to. As far as I can see life is only going to get better. long winded introduction 63412
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long winded introduction   long winded introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

long winded introduction
Page 1 of 1