Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nik
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2013-12-03

Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere???   Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere??? EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014, 11:49 am

Thanks! I am much better at stuff goals than I am number/ weight goals. I have no clue what life will be like under 100kg so to set a final magic number is all unknown turf to me. 
Stuff goals are more real to me because they are tangible and to me they are a sign I am no longer missing out whether it be the latest clothing trend or the cute pretty gym gear.
Back to top Go down
just me
just me

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere???   Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere??? EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014, 11:31 am

I just read your dairy and I really LOVE the my goals section at end. I really want shop at Lorna Jane too and not have to rely on Target , Big.W and Kmart even though I love these stores there isn't much choice or every 'big' person it wearing the same thing.

I am also looking forward to walking in high heels. At the moment I feel so top heavy that I worry the heels will break because of my weight. eek

I am also looking forward to wear nice underwear instead of sensible & comfortable.

I am looking forward to all of it,
Back to top Go down
just me
just me

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere???   Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere??? EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014, 10:38 am

Thanks Nik,

Good Luck :)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nik
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2013-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere???   Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere??? EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014, 10:19 am

Hi Just me, 

I think we have all had those feeling, fears and concerns Nd I think you will find pretty much every answer and bit of reassurance you need. This time next week I will be scared silly I am sure as my surgery is Saturday so I will hopefully be kept busy with packing my bags and making sure I have enough movies to watch in hospital. 

I too train hard at the gym and still struggle to lose weight despite my trainer and my hard work so here I am. I just hope my love of weight training serves me well post op when I can get back into it. 
Good luck
Nik
Back to top Go down
just me
just me

Female

PostSubject: Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere???   Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere??? EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014, 10:09 am

Hi Ya'

I am new here. Well kind of, was told about this site before Christmas and I signed up I have spent my time reading and learning but today is my very first post!

I live in Queensland, in the Scenic rim (gold coast hinterland) I have 3 kids and over the years I have put weight on, poor time management and poor diet are probably the main reason. As I am getting older I am noticing more and more how this weight effects me, not only on body but also my mental health and effect my self-esteem. I have tried diet over the years with little success. My most recent try was the worst :( I decided that I wouldn't diet but eat better and exercise. I was going to the gym 4 days a week and 2 of those were with a PT 6 weeks later I lost 2kg. It was very disheartening.

At this stage I am pre-op but I am moving through. I have had my private health cover almost 2 years and yesterday I sent through my superannuation release request. I can’t wait to hear back.... hopefully it is fast.

I have decided to go with Dr Phil Lockie as he performed gastric sleeve on my mother as well and I have also read good reviews.

Next week I am going for my risk assessment I am a little nervous but also really excited! I am sure it will go well but it all forms part of a really big decision that I think will change my life! Change can be scary.

I keen to chat to new people and read about how this operation has change people lives! I know it isn't going to be a way but for me I think it is going the most long term solution that is going to help resolve other medical issues that I struggle with.

As I said am still learning the site and I am keen to chat with new people, so don’t be shy its Just Me.

Last edited by just me on Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere???   Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows everywhere???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: