AuthorMessage
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Hi from the Riverina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Riverina   Hi from the Riverina EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014, 9:47 am

Hiya Toran,

Welcome to the forum !

You'll be surprised just how quickly Feb 20th comes.
Anyway it's awesome to use the waiting time doing research and getting your head ready.

All the best with your research,
Tara
Back to top Go down
Toran
Part of the furniture
Toran

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2014-01-21

Hi from the Riverina Empty
PostSubject: Hi from the Riverina   Hi from the Riverina EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014, 8:46 am

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm new to this site too, I haven't even had any appointments yet.  I'm in my 50's and I've been yo-yo dieting for the last 30 years, given up smoking nearly 2 years ago and the weight has just piled on.

My GP wrote me out a referral today to see Dr Richard Harrison in Wagga, I rang today and got an appointment to see one of the Girls, Katrina in the practice and booked into a seminar all on the 20th February.  If someone could help me out I'm a bit curious as to what all these steps and others consist of leading up to the surgery. How many appointments, and what happens etc., I don't have the most understanding boss and live over 2 hours away from Wagga.

If anyone can help that would be great 20th February seems like months away.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

Hi from the Riverina
Page 1 of 1