Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spazzi

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-09-08

Sending documents via Registered Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending documents via Registered Post   Sending documents via Registered Post EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 9:14 am

Thanks! I just got my super approved. Sooo excited
Back to top Go down
Me

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2013-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Sending documents via Registered Post   Sending documents via Registered Post EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014, 11:51 am

Hi, 

I was a posite and if it is registered post they will send out 3 notices to the receiver to collect and if it isn;t collected after the 3 it is returned to sender. 

Good idea to phone the person you sent papers to and tell them to go an pick it up from the PO (has to be signed for). They are probably just back at work from New Year/xmas break  

cheers, 

me
Back to top Go down
spazzi

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Sending documents via Registered Post   Sending documents via Registered Post EmptyMon 30 Dec 2013, 12:04 am

Hi

I sent my documents via registered post as I didn't want them to get into the hands of the wrong person considering all the personal infomration they contain. I can see that it's now 'Awaiting Collection' at the post office and I am hoping that it doesn't sit there for a long while. Has anyone else sent their documents via registered post? And if so, did it cause any problems? 

Regards
Alissha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending documents via Registered Post   Sending documents via Registered Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending documents via Registered Post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: