Share | 

Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luni

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2016-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)   Fri 06 Jan 2017, 6:38 am

missmj, I thought that was pretty common across surgeons? Most of the ones I looked at when I was researching didn't accept patients without PHI?

I'm booked in with Dr Clough for next month. I really like him, he's very personable and didn't rush through appointments, took time to explain things to me and just chat generally.

His dietitian Merrill is ridiculously lovely, too.
Back to top Go down
missmj

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)   Thu 05 Jan 2017, 1:20 am

Just thought I'd chime in and say that I had wanted to go with Dr Clough but he only accepts private patients for sleeve & RNY surgeries. If you want a gastric band he will do it publically, but if you don't have private health insurance - he won't do VSG or RNY.
Back to top Go down
Lizzybee

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-09-21

PostSubject: Whats the process?    Wed 30 Sep 2015, 7:09 am

I want to begin all the nitty gritty stuff you have to do before surgery. 
BUT I cannot find anything to tell me what the first step is, how hard is it to get the insurance to pay, how many appointments do you need to make, when should I make the first one and what the hell do I say? STRESSED!! 
I still have 10 months to wait for the insurance and its driving me insane haha I want to know all the pre op stuff nobody has time to explain
Back to top Go down
Patches

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)   Wed 02 Jul 2014, 10:09 am

I would definitely be waving a banner for Anthony Clough explained everything well very down to earth and practical 
Merril his dietitian was also lovely, practical and both took their time to ensure I was comfortable at all times
Back to top Go down
Beaksie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)   Sun 12 Jan 2014, 2:16 am

Thanks for the replies. Formygirl, only a few days to go! How exciting! My consult is the day before your surgery. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Formygirls

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)   Sun 05 Jan 2014, 5:15 am

Hi Beaksie

I'm being operated on by Anthony on Jan 17. I've found him and the dietician that he works with to be great. I don't think  I've been so comfortable talking to a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Jussinger

Female
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)   Sat 28 Dec 2013, 5:03 am

Hi beaksie

I was operated on by Anthony. He was awesome. Answered all questions, and works with a lovely dietician. I was an out of state patient, but my mum was done by him and I stayed in Melbourne a week, then back to my folks place in rural vic. 
He was great as a surgeon and I had a text book recovery with no shoulder tip pain, minimal pain actually. Was only on Panadol after my drip came out. The hospital he works in was lovely. I had my own room which was a godsend. Overall I was very impressed with him and the staff including nurses. Scars are tiny and healed well. 
Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Beaksie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-12-06

PostSubject: Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)   Sat 28 Dec 2013, 12:55 am

Hi. I'm booked for a consult with Dr Clough in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone used him? Any stories, reviews? 
I want the good, bad or ugly (hopefully not ugly) 
Cheers and thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)   

Back to top Go down

Dr Anthony Clough? Anyone? (melbourne)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: