AuthorMessage
Garfield99
Part of the furniture
Garfield99

Female
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Herbalife - Yes No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbalife - Yes No?   Herbalife - Yes No? EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 12:42 pm

BIG FAT NO!

Do not listen to:

• a distributor wanting you to join a pyramid scheme/scam
  • someone with no nutritional background
  • encourages you to live on chemicals for the rest of your life
  • discourages you from living a clean healthy life
  • provides no balanced diet information
  • is not supported by any dietician worldwide
  • is not supported by any surgeon worldwide

It's a gimmick and I am extremely disappointed someone like this trying to take advantage of people trying to have surgery to reduce their portions, to eat healthily with real food.

I hope Admin deletes these posts and this member.  Every single one of her posts is promoting Herbalife. 

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t14310-cellular-nutrition-for-energy-and-healthhttp://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t14310-cellular-nutrition-for-energy-and-health
Back to top Go down
sometimes666
sometimes666

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2013-10-01

Herbalife - Yes No? Empty
PostSubject: Herbalife - Yes No?   Herbalife - Yes No? EmptyTue 03 Dec 2013, 7:36 am

I know a bunch of people at work who are into Herbalife with some great results (which I'm sure happens to every person on a shake diet if they follow it closely). My main question was do you guys think I could use the herbalife shakes post op as well as the protein powder? They come in better flavours than Optiyuck but I am unsure on the protein, fats and sugar side of things. Does anyone use them? If so, how, when and why? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

Herbalife - Yes No?
Page 1 of 1