+3
Sandy78
veronica simcoe
Val 007
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014, 8:28 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014, 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
stacey4971

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014, 12:19 pm

Hi Sammy if u can work out how to pm me that would be great !!! I also nervous but shaggas has help me feel better !! Can't wait to meet u both 18 th
How u going on shakes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014, 12:09 pm

Hey all - im your other surgery buddy on the 18th :) i think theres only the three of us on that day. Im very nervous and excited about it; been preparing since the beginning of the week for not being here for a few days (stocking up food for the hubby lol)
Back to top Go down
stacey4971

Female

PostSubject: again    Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014, 2:05 am

I sent you pm again hope it finds you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014, 12:29 am

I've tried PMing you Stacey I don't think it is working.
Back to top Go down
stacey4971

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyMon 09 Jun 2014, 10:05 pm

Shaggas did u get my inbox said they sent ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 1:08 pm

Last edited by Shaggas1 on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stacey4971

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 12:57 pm

Yes I work full time 2 teenages keeping busy is easy
Are u scared ?? I am second guessing myself but only after reading bad stuff on this site !!! I know this is what I need to do but doesn't make it easier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 12:25 pm

Last edited by Shaggas1 on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 11:47 am

Stacey,

There is a little PM button just underneath or in between every post.

If you click it, it will PM the person who made that post.

Cheers,
Wendy :)
Back to top Go down
stacey4971

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 11:06 am

Hi shaggas I don't seem to know how to get pm
Doesn't seem to be a message new on this site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 10:52 am

Last edited by Shaggas1 on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stacey4971

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 9:52 am

How u going on shakes shaggas
Back to top Go down
stacey4971

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 9:48 am

Hi shaggas we will be in hospital together
Is doctor liew your doctor ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi Stacey   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyFri 06 Jun 2014, 8:57 am

Last edited by Shaggas1 on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stacey4971

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyThu 05 Jun 2014, 11:50 pm

Thanks everyone
I know its not about the doctor its about being sure on my decision and I know that I am now 100% sure
day 6 shakes and bring on 18th june
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyThu 05 Jun 2014, 6:49 am

Hi Stacey
I didn't have your Dr, im in the West and had Dr Wereapidya, I see you posted on my wall but I don't know how to answer you from there so did it here, best of luck to you,
Back to top Go down
Ottopia
Part of the furniture
Ottopia

Female
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2014-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 7:58 am

Hi stacey, he is fabulous- I have absolute trust in him and he is a very approachable person.
Back to top Go down
stacey4971

Female

PostSubject: doctor liew    Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyWed 04 Jun 2014, 5:14 am

Hi ladies I am new to this page ,I am booked in for 18th June started shakes this week a little scared still that I am doing the right thing ??
well no I know I need to been over weight my whole life but just scared I guess !!Booked with doctor liew and believe he is great
Back to top Go down
Ottopia
Part of the furniture
Ottopia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptySat 15 Mar 2014, 5:18 am

Hi Katecun,
you need a referral to him from your GP, then you call his rooms and make an appointment.
I have full PHI and I needed to pay a $500 co-payment for the hospital, and you may need to pay an anaesthetist gap fee (amount will depend on your anaesthetist)
Other than that- a small fortune on optifast, and then costs of exercise physiologist and dietician which can be reduce by getting a chronic care plan referral (used to be called EPC) from your GP. 
I did not have a pro-op endoscopy- but Dr Liew had seen my 'insides' before when he did some surgery last year.
The visits to Dr Liew cast $100 and you get $70 back.

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
katecun

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptySat 15 Mar 2014, 4:39 am

Hi, can any of you ladies tell me how you went about getting an appt to see him? Can you make it directly or did you need a referral? And no gap?!?! How much did any other fee's total up to?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
katecun

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptySat 15 Mar 2014, 4:37 am

Hi, can any of you ladies tell me how you went about getting an appt to see him? Can you make it directly or did you need a referral? And no gap?!?! How much did any other fee's total up to?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sandy78

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyTue 04 Mar 2014, 4:10 am

Thanks so much for the reassurance, it's been pretty scary making the decision but one I'm totally happy with! So glad you've healed well and are feeling superb... I can't wait to feel that way too! All the best. 
Ottopia wrote:
Hi Sandysells,
Dr Victor is great. He did my sleeve a bit over a month ago. He is caring, practical, and has a great sense of humour, and yes, he doesn't charge a gap. I have healed well and feel superb, and my weight is moving slowly but surely. I hope all goes well for you.
Back to top Go down
Ottopia
Part of the furniture
Ottopia

Female

PostSubject: Dr victor is a legend   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 8:22 pm

Hi Sandysells,
Dr Victor is great. He did my sleeve a bit over a month ago. He is caring, practical, and has a great sense of humour, and yes, he doesn't charge a gap. I have healed well and feel superb, and my weight is moving slowly but surely. I hope all goes well for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast   Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Victor Liew Gold Coast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: