Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Release of Super - how long does it take?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winchester's Angel
Winchester's Angel

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2013-11-18

Release of Super - how long does it take? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release of Super - how long does it take?   Release of Super - how long does it take? EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 10:34 pm

Thanks for that lioness. 

I'll submit it on Monday and give them a ring on Friday I think just to let them know I'm in kind of a hurry. :)

-Angel
Back to top Go down
Lioness82

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Release of Super - how long does it take?   Release of Super - how long does it take? EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 9:30 pm

Hi angel,

My approval from human services took 2 weeks and my super fund only took about 4 days.  When you submit to human services give them a ring after a week because they should have it logged with a process date, that's what I did and they were able to tell me the exact date it would be processed
Back to top Go down
Winchester's Angel
Winchester's Angel

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2013-11-18

PostSubject: Release of Super - how long does it take?   Release of Super - how long does it take? EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 8:18 pm

I'm looking at the possibility of applying for super to cover my op, but I'm booked for 18th Dec so I'm wondering if I will get it in time?

Does anyone know how long the process for approvals takes?

I've contacted my super fund and apparently it takes a week or so for them, but I'm wondering about the Dept of Human Services and how long it takes to get through them.

Thanks!

-Angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release of Super - how long does it take?   Release of Super - how long does it take? Empty

Back to top Go down

Release of Super - how long does it take?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: