AuthorMessage
Val 007
Part of the furniture
Val 007

Female
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-11-15

Surgery for excess skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery for excess skin   Surgery for excess skin EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 9:58 am

Yep have been under the knife.

Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck and upper thighs done.  OMG I never thought I would go there.  

I am so over the moon, NO TUMMY APRON, OR THE HANGING GIRLS.  Absolutely love my new body.

It just takes awhile to recouperate, but it is so worth it.

Val
Back to top Go down
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Surgery for excess skin   Surgery for excess skin EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013, 11:23 am

sorry I can't help you there, but have you checked the plastic surgery section of this site? Also look at the gallery pics. I am amazed at how beautifully flat some have become! an 82kg loss is awesome. I imagine though it would be uncomfortable for you. I have spoken to a few people who have had tummy tucks with no real problems or regrets. I know I will want surgery too (hope I can lose all my excess weight) and i have kids, am thinking to have one area done at a time and do it gradually.
Back to top Go down
downsize

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-09-27

PostSubject: Surgery for excess skin   Surgery for excess skin EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013, 7:24 am

Hi, I have lost a total of 82 kilos and has you can imagine I have an excessive amount of excess skin. Has anyone had the surgery to get it removed? I am scared at the process and recovery as I have a 2 yearold son.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surgery for excess skin   Surgery for excess skin Empty

Back to top Go down

Surgery for excess skin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Sleeve success stories-
Jump to: