AuthorMessage
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Searching for a surgeon in Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for a surgeon in Melbourne   Searching for a surgeon in Melbourne EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 5:58 am

Hiya Lissy,

Welcome to the forum. I have doe a quick search for you and here is a very long link to all the Melbourne threads.

Hope they help ....

All the best,
Tara

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/search?search_keywords=melbourne+surgeons&sid=&q=&domains=www.gastricsleevesupport.com&sitesearch=www.gastricsleevesupport.com&client=&forid=1&ie=iso-8859-1&oe=iso-8859-1&hl=en&cof=GALT%3A%235f08a6%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23e8e8e8%3BVLC%3A%23153ddb%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3A%23ffffff%3BLBGC%3A%23e8e8e8%3BALC%3A%2300b023%3BLC%3A%235f08a6%3BT%3A%23333333%3BGFNT%3A%235f08a6%3BGIMP%3A%235f08a6%3BFORID%3A11&search_terms=any&search_author=&search_where=-1&search_time=0&show_results=topics&sort_by=0&sort_dir=DESC&google=
Back to top Go down
LissySarah
LissySarah

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-08

Searching for a surgeon in Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a surgeon in Melbourne   Searching for a surgeon in Melbourne EmptySun 10 Nov 2013, 3:50 am

Hi there gorgeous people. 

I am at the beginning of this journey, and do not have the slightest idea of where to start. I have struggled with my weight all my life, fad diets and familial obesity. I just want to be healthy and happy again and not have a daily battle with being addicted to carbohydrates and emotional eating.

I am looking for a surgeon in Melbourne who is sympathetic to someone who is overweight at the moment, having dropped down from being 120kg to what is now considered on the borderline of overweight and obese. I don't want to have to struggle anymore and I want a surgeon that will take all of my struggles into account, not what he sees before him that day.

I appreciate any information that you can give me as this is something that I have been considering for over a year now and I think that now I am ready psychologically.

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down

Searching for a surgeon in Melbourne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: