Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yeeyak

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-07-01

Super released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super released!   Super released! EmptyFri 01 Nov 2013, 12:50 am

Yay, I go my super approval letter today, they received my application on the 22nd oct and got the approval letter today 1st nov . So excited. Super released! 120705
Back to top Go down
yeeyak

Male

Super released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super released!   Super released! EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013, 10:05 am

Thanx anglion
      Cheers chris
Back to top Go down
anglion
anglion

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Super released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super released!   Super released! EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013, 9:47 am

Hi yeeyak! I didn't have to provide them any further info but I was a little bit of an airhead and didn't sign the stupid form!! That's why it took a month for approval rather than the 2weeks 😊
Back to top Go down
http://wickedlyweighted.blogspot.com.au/
yeeyak

Male

Super released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super released!   Super released! EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013, 9:10 am

Hi anglion. So was that your first try to release some of your super or did they require more info. I'm in the process of getting some of mine and they told me it would only take 10 days. It has been a week since I sent the forms and documents, and I only have 3 weeks till I have to pay also. I would have sent it earlier but it took me 3 different gps to get the letter. No one would write life threatning, but my bmi is 51.3, and diabeties and heart disease run in the family. Go figure hey. 😬
Back to top Go down
anglion
anglion

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Super released! Empty
PostSubject: Super released!   Super released! EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013, 12:00 pm

Hi everyone! I don't have too many people to share this news with, so I thought I would share it here! I have 3 weeks until my surgery and 1 week until I have to pay for the costs up front and my super is finally approved and in my bank account!!

For those struggling with approval or the process this is what I have done:
- surgeon provided a letter
- I struggled and argued with my GP for my other letter (that's a different story but let's just say they are now my ex-GP) and got that
- I went to the government my budget website, and filled in the spreadsheet with my earnings and spendings etc and printed the finished sheet out
- I filled in the super release form
- I included a letter from myself talking about what the surgery will mean for my health and how it will change my life
- everything was photocopied (just in case) and the originals express posted
- 1 month later I received my approval letter
- I sent off my approval letter to the super company and 2 days later it was in my account!

Thanks everyone :) good luck with your super!
Back to top Go down
http://wickedlyweighted.blogspot.com.au/
Sponsored content

Super released! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super released!   Super released! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super released!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: