4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leenz
Leenz

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-08-28

New to Melbounre - need recommendations please Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Melbounre - need recommendations please   New to Melbounre - need recommendations please EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 7:44 am

I have been sleeved by Patrick Moore under a week ago, and I recommend him highly. I haven't seen the end result of this surgery but my dealings with him and North Eastern Weight Loss surgery staff have been great. Epworth Eastern is where he will perform the surgery, and this hospital is awesome with wonderful competant and caring staff. Patrick Moore is awesome, and funny too.
He attends alot of different places over Melbourne ill post the link below so you can find one nearest you.

http://www.melbourneobesitysurgery.com.au/contact-us-north-eastern-weight-loss-surgery.html

Good luck and if you have any other questions flick me or any of the wonderful people on this website a msg.
Back to top Go down
Bumbles
Part of the furniture
Bumbles

Female
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: New to Melbounre - need recommendations please   New to Melbounre - need recommendations please EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 4:41 am

Im in the Northern Suburbs and have been searching for surgeons, so far have been recommended to:

Arun Dhir, Ernest Lim, Hai BuiĀ 

Dr Bui operates out of Fawkner and Arun out of Northpark, not sure of Dr Lim

Also Patrick Moore at Box Hill, Paul Dumbrell in Heidelberg.

The PHI that I will be joining tonight has a no gap arrangement with some doctors and hospitals, I know Fawkner, Northpark and Warringal Private are affiliated with them, now to check the surgeons!
Back to top Go down
lak141

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-09-28

PostSubject: Surgeon, northern Melbourne   New to Melbounre - need recommendations please EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 2:17 am

Only surgeon in this area I would see is Ahmed Aly at Darebin Obesity clinic-has site online. He is head of upper GI surgery at the Austin Hospital and is the very best with laparoscopic surgery. I am medical myself and all the other surgeons complications get referred to him. He operates privately at Warringal Private. To top it he is a really nice guy with very professional setup.
Back to top Go down
Happy Feet

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-10-17

PostSubject: New to Melbounre - need recommendations please   New to Melbounre - need recommendations please EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 3:10 am

I'm new to Melbourne so don't really know my way around yet.

I'm in the northern suburbs, does anyone have any surgeon recommendations for this area?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Melbounre - need recommendations please   New to Melbounre - need recommendations please Empty

Back to top Go down

New to Melbounre - need recommendations please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: