Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistel

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-10-09

I've got my date Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got my date   I've got my date EmptySun 13 Oct 2013, 10:36 am

Hi Jarrah

Thanks for the tips about taking photos before starting the optifast - I hadn't thought about that!  And like you I too have avoided being photographed or have deleted any that don't look very flattering!
Will put that on my list :)
Back to top Go down
Jarrah
Part of the furniture
Jarrah

Female
Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2013-02-13

I've got my date Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got my date   I've got my date EmptySat 12 Oct 2013, 2:00 pm

Hi Mistel,
I think you're ahead of the game... I wished that I had found this forum before my op :) It did me the world of good after my op and I had lots of my questions answered. I know that I could always call my surgeon's office ... but it just made me feel better to know what others had been through I've got my date 65317  I wish that I had taken some more before photos as I had been quite good at avoiding photos and I wish that I had taken my measurements before I started Opti ... cause that loss counts just as much as the post sleeve loss!!
Back to top Go down
Mistel

Female

I've got my date Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got my date   I've got my date EmptySat 12 Oct 2013, 11:51 am

Yes it is going fast already! Not long until your operation- I hope it goes really well and look forward to hearing about it :)
Back to top Go down
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2013-07-27

I've got my date Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got my date   I've got my date EmptySat 12 Oct 2013, 6:18 am

woohoo! your time will go so fast!
I am still waiting, 11 nov is my date so I can't help you much...
Back to top Go down
Mistel

Female

I've got my date Empty
PostSubject: I've got my date   I've got my date EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 10:53 am

So Tuesday the 10th of December is the big day!

That's 2 months tomorrow - yippie!

I'm still having lots of different feelings and emotions about it, but I always come back to feeling very positive about it.  Right now I'm still reading up a lot about it, watching blogs on youtube etc etc to try and prepare myself as much as possible for my new life.

If there is anything that any of you had wished you knew beforehand or wished that you'd done before you had the operation - please let me know :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I've got my date Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got my date   I've got my date Empty

Back to top Go down

I've got my date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: