Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bethany38

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-10-25

PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for sharing!   PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013, 5:39 pm

Suzy77 wrote:
Have you told your surgeon this? It's a bit late for symptoms to start now but if you have had a while you might need a simple stretch (painless endoscopy, instant relief). Constipation can be common and also cause pains you never knew existed post sleeve, give your surgeon a quick call. Can be other causes and I had same symptoms among other things tho I was collapsing for weeks so don't want to worry you it's the same thing as you'd never have lasted til now if it was. Good luck xx
Xx
Back to top Go down
Suzy77
Part of the furniture
Suzy77

Female
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2012-08-28

PostSubject: Re: PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY   PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 1:43 am

Have you told your surgeon this? It's a bit late for symptoms to start now but if you have had a while you might need a simple stretch (painless endoscopy, instant relief). Constipation can be common and also cause pains you never knew existed post sleeve, give your surgeon a quick call. Can be other causes and I had same symptoms among other things tho I was collapsing for weeks so don't want to worry you it's the same thing as you'd never have lasted til now if it was. Good luck xx
Xx
Back to top Go down
Chongololo
Part of the furniture
Chongololo

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-01-10

PostSubject: Re: PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY   PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 1:40 am

Gosh - have you had your follow ups?

As the energy could be iron/B12 related, or just not enough food related. Food not going down - that could be reflux or all sorts of other things - You really need to get onto your surgeons team and explain how you feel, as it doesn't sound right at all.

organise an appointment, so you can set the ball rolling! good luck :)
Back to top Go down
dctinc

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-08

PostSubject: PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY   PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 1:31 am

I had my sleeve operation on April 8, 2013.  Since then, things just haven't been right.  Surgery couldn't have been better i.e. no complications, very little pain post-op, etc.  However, it's been nearly six months and I can't eat anything without it hurting in my left side and it seems like it takes forever for food to go down.

The other thing is that I have Zero energy.  I don't feel like doing ANYTHING.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY   PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY Empty

Back to top Go down

PAIN AFTER EATING AND NO ENERGY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: Complications With The Sleeve-
Jump to: