4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2013-07-27

best scales to buy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best scales to buy?   best scales to buy? EmptySat 12 Oct 2013, 12:40 pm

thanks ladies. I went for ww purely cos of price. they have travel via oz post so goodness knows how reliable they will end up. didn't want to fork out heaps only to have them ruined in transit!
Back to top Go down
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: best scales to buy?   best scales to buy? EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 1:16 pm

Hi, fit bit make really great scales too,they work along the lines the same as the fitbit tracker,all logs by auto wifi to your computer or iPhone etc,not cheap but they are good and do everything.Harvey Norman has them.i have the fit bit tracker which is greay for my steps and sleep etc and you can log everything else with it too and goes straight into your computer.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: best scales to buy?   best scales to buy? EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 9:03 pm

Hi Jo..

Pretty sure I have the same scales as jaleci, got mine from The Good Guys and love them! You can buy them online too.

Link to scales
Back to top Go down
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female

PostSubject: Re: best scales to buy?   best scales to buy? EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm

thanks ;) will have a look
Back to top Go down
jaleci12

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: best scales to buy?   best scales to buy? EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 2:59 pm

I bought weight watchers scales that can also do bodyfat. These r digital and can tell you every minute amount you lose. Also seem very accurate.
Back to top Go down
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female

PostSubject: best scales to buy?   best scales to buy? EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 10:39 am

hi all, my scales have become unreliable, differing by up to 10 kg from day to day. what would be suggestions for best scale to buy for this new journey. I have to shop online. probably ebay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best scales to buy?   best scales to buy? Empty

Back to top Go down

best scales to buy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: