lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high   Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 5:53 am

I was 52%, down to 33% now I think. I think surgeons don't just take BMI into account. Also other medical issues, that is why you will see both high BMI and lower BMI patients.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Suzy77
Part of the furniture
Suzy77

Female
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2012-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high   Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high EmptyWed 02 Oct 2013, 12:43 pm

Last time I was in the hospital a guy weighing 280kgs was sleeved. In and out with no issues after two nights!
Back to top Go down
BecsMum
BecsMum

Male
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high   Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high EmptyWed 02 Oct 2013, 12:37 pm

Mine was 69 or 70 and while my surgeon did tell me I was too big, he still did the surgery and I came through just fine.
Back to top Go down
Purpletootoot

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high   Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high EmptyWed 02 Oct 2013, 12:20 pm

I'm very very morbidly obese at bmi of 62 and just wondering if there is a point where they say u r in the too hard basket?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high   Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a top cut off where your bmi is too high
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: