AuthorMessage
Chongololo
Part of the furniture
Chongololo

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Mixed feelings about the date... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed feelings about the date...   Mixed feelings about the date... EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 4:59 am

It IS frustrating - Dr C is my surgeon too, it is a fab team :)

my surgery was originally meant to the the 26/3 and I got done on the 4/3 - so cancellations and spots can happen, all is not lost for an earlier date!

treat it as extra time to get a few more kg off pre-op. WISH i had done that, if I knew then what I know now I would have put myself on full opti for four weeks prior, not two, and begun making food changes before that.

but overall Congrats on the decision, the op will show up sooner then you expect anyway!!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
DeeEm
DeeEm

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Mixed feelings about the date...   Mixed feelings about the date... EmptySat 05 Oct 2013, 2:03 am

I was going to suggest that too. Maybe you could request to go on a cancellation list? Though I have heard that this kind of surgery doesn't get many cancellations...
Back to top Go down
swift788
swift788

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Mixed feelings about the date...   Mixed feelings about the date... EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 1:33 pm

Hi suzjd,

I would ask to be put on a cancellation list, so that if anyone else pulls out they can call you up! 

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
suzjd
suzjd

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-09-26

PostSubject: Mixed feelings about the date...   Mixed feelings about the date... EmptyWed 02 Oct 2013, 9:49 am

I had my appointment with Dr Chandraratna today.  As expected he is booked up for a while, but the first date available was 4th Feb 2014. I had to decline that date, as the kids go back to school then. It wouldn't be fair to anyone, especially as the little one starts full time school for the first time.Mixed feelings about the date... 68366   The next available date was 18th Feb 2014, so I'm booked in for that day.  I was REALLY hoping that he'd have one spot left in November, or before he goes on leave in December and January.  I would REALLY like to get this weight loss thingy happening properly - I am trying to do it the 'old fashioned' way ATM, but we all know how successful that can be!!!!Mixed feelings about the date... 369315 

I do hate being so big over the long hot summer. Fat, sweaty, clothes that don't feel comfy, feeling conspicuously enormous etc.Pool 

Apparently his rooms are trying to get some more theatre time, but it's pretty hard to get, especially in the couple of months leading up to Xmas. They said they'd call if anything changes..... by the sound of it I'd better not hold my breath!!!
Anyway, I suppose a date in Feb is better than no date at all

Mixed feelings about the date... 63412 
Suzjd x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixed feelings about the date...   Mixed feelings about the date... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mixed feelings about the date...
Page 1 of 1