AuthorMessage
Jarrah
Part of the furniture
Jarrah

Female
Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2013-02-13

Woo Hoo...25th Nov here I come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo...25th Nov here I come!   Woo Hoo...25th Nov here I come! EmptyThu 17 Oct 2013, 10:54 am

Hey MrsH that's very exciting!
Very cool that your surgeon is having the surgery himself!! Imagine how awesome he'll be with his patients post op??!!  Woo Hoo...25th Nov here I come! 65317 Woo Hoo...25th Nov here I come! 65317
Back to top Go down
MrsH

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-09-13

Woo Hoo...25th Nov here I come! Empty
PostSubject: Woo Hoo...25th Nov here I come!   Woo Hoo...25th Nov here I come! EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 2:22 am

So I went for the first appointment with my surgeon Dr Chandraratna on Friday and was lucky enough to get a spot on his last surgery day for the year...25th November! Dr C is off to have the surgery himself in December and won't be back operating again until late Jan/early Feb so I'm really thankful I was able to get done this year.

I have my appointment with the dietician in two weeks and then with the physician mid November at this stage, although they are trying to get that one earlier in case there's a need for extra tests etc.

So for those who have been sleeved what should I be doing to prepare for the surgery and hospital stay? I need to be super organised as my husband will be caring for my 4.5 year old while I'm in hospital which I've been told will be about 3-4 days. I'm already planning to freeze some meals etc.

Wow I can't believe it's all happening and I just know this 8 weeks will go so fast. I'm so excited at the prospect of my new life :)
Back to top Go down

Woo Hoo...25th Nov here I come!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: