AuthorMessage
Milly2010
Milly2010

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-02-28

THE date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE date!   THE date! EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 12:31 am

There are get togethers here in Perth.  Have a look under the main page and you will see a tab for get togethers. See if and when Perth is having one.  I believe there have been some in Bunbury too. I havent looked myself as yet.
Back to top Go down
cantikgal

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2013-08-03

THE date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE date!   THE date! EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 3:38 pm

Milly is this group in mandurah or where? Who's doing yours and where are u located? How do I find the group catch up?
Back to top Go down
Milly2010
Milly2010

Female

THE date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE date!   THE date! EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 10:50 am

Thanks so much cantikgal. Thats so nice of you. Thinking I may actually make the next get together so if you come along we can all meet and talk through the nerves etc.  The last few meetings I have missed for one reason or another which annoyed me.

Start Opti on Friday so trying not to indulge to much this week but finding it hard.  Not the right mind set to have going into this!  LoL
Back to top Go down
cantikgal

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2013-08-03

THE date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE date!   THE date! EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 10:20 am

Congrats Milly don't worry about ur friend clearly she wasnt a friend to u! U are doing the right thing and what is best for u! I've got mine on the 28th October'! Super excited but also super nervous maybe just the not knowing what to expect is concerning me! All the best I'm here if u need to chat
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2012-12-17

THE date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE date!   THE date! EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013, 10:41 am

Con grates Milly, it's just around the corner.
Love Btgirl
Back to top Go down
Milly2010
Milly2010

Female

THE date! Empty
PostSubject: THE date!   THE date! EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013, 8:32 am

Hi all

Well after what seems like forever I have got my date.  11th October Waikiki Hospital.  Cant quite believe it and cant understand why I am not jumping for joy!  Has anyone else got their date and then started to think seriously about what we are actually doing???  I am all for it and have done heaps of research etc but not sure if I am nervous, scared, excited or what.  So confused with my emotions right now.  Maybe it is just the hole in my bank account that is bothering me most.  Haha.  

Has anyone lost a friendship over this?  I have and it hurts.  I thought I had the support I needed all around me but one person decided I was being selfish and wasting money on my vanity.  I was gob-smacked.  She has been with me through the band issues and then pow.  I dont understand it and have tried to talk to her about it but she cant see my point of view on the issue.  Thinks it is the easy way out.  Maybe she needs to come see some of you guys.  Its not an easy way at all.  I am guessing she is jealous maybe. All I know is I now dont have a friend to help me through this.  My husband is my rock and is probably all I need but just to have that female friendship was important to me.  All my close friends are back in NZ so feeling a little lonely right now.  Man I sound like a sad sack!!  Sorry.  Just needed to vent a bit.  

Cant wait to get this over and done now and start a new chapter.  Got to do the 2 week Opitfast which I have to say I am dreading as did it before the lap band and it was damm hard.  Is this the worst part of the whole process???  My head is telling me after that nothing can be that bad surely!

Oh well ladies and gents ... I can officially join the sleeve club instead of being an ex-bandit! That is a whole lot nicer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE date!   THE date! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE date!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: