Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Deflated... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deflated...   Deflated... EmptyTue 03 Sep 2013, 2:26 pm

I wish to apologise in advance if I offend anyone. In my utter disbelief that I could be an 'almost' A cup. (there is a great joke pic of cup sizes floating around on the web)

Famous 'Almost' A cuppers: Keira Knightley, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart,

Famous 'Barely There' B cuppers: Drew Barrymore, Aishwarya Rai (Indian actress), Anna Kournikova,
Hilary Duff, Nicole Kidman, Mila Kunis

Famous 'Can do' C cuppers: Scarlett Johansson, Madonna (not sure if she has an uplift or not), Sarah Palin,
Heidi Klum

ps - If I am smaller then Nicole Kidman I will scream lol
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female

Deflated... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deflated...   Deflated... EmptyTue 03 Sep 2013, 12:36 pm

that is how I feel, the cup doesn't looked like sultanas, still look alright but the flab around the sides is a lot. dr moore said I did have fat on the back of the chest. I guess that is why I am puzzled. I know what it looks like to have hardly any cup as my mum only got hers from breast feeding (lol) and one sister has barely any either.

I don't know how to feel. Well I am glad I am getting the boobs done now but will not except an A cup till I get a second opinion. Now that is such a funny thing - a second opinion for boob size
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Deflated... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deflated...   Deflated... EmptyTue 03 Sep 2013, 12:21 pm

Mine are deflated too wouldn't like to guess what size they are I am not getting any new ones yet I found some I had put away unused from another time and size will use them.  My cup size hasn't changed that much really but the back fat is almost gone very little left.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female

Deflated... Empty
PostSubject: Deflated...   Deflated... EmptyTue 03 Sep 2013, 12:14 pm

Feeling deflated (literally), went to target to get a bra fitting. Was told by Polly(dr moores rooms) target sell r bra things and also they have post op surgery bras. (Berlei also have a range). The girl reckons I am a 14A - what the?

I was 14DD in Jan this year and I have not lost heaps of weight since then, yes my boobs are smaller and  my bras are too big but that is 5 sizes. I do not know what to think, might go to brasn'things to see what they say.

When the girl did bring bras in that size I could not fit them anyway. I was busting out everywhere.

Boggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deflated... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deflated...   Deflated... Empty

Back to top Go down

Deflated...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: Guys, Girls & Relationships :: Secret Women's Business-
Jump to: