Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone had experience with the REST fund?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SammyJ

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Anyone had experience with the REST fund? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone had experience with the REST fund?   Anyone had experience with the REST fund? EmptySun 25 Jan 2015, 9:06 am

Hey guys do you know how long we have to send the letter? i was approved 7 months ago but didn't go ahead with it and just wondering if i can use the approval still or if i need to reapply.
Back to top Go down
Taffiboo

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had experience with the REST fund?   Anyone had experience with the REST fund? EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013, 7:06 pm

Hi, 

no experience with them personally, but if you have the approval from the Dept. then you will be fine. The super fund can't refuse if the Dept. is approving it- they can only refuse if you applied direct to them rather than through the Dept.
Back to top Go down
gallica
gallica

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Anyone had experience with the REST fund?   Anyone had experience with the REST fund? EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013, 5:25 pm

My application for early release of super has been approved by the department of human services, I now have to send the letter in to REST to complete the process. I've read a few discussions online that say REST are very strict and don't like to let people make early withdrawals. Has anyone had experiences with getting super from REST?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone had experience with the REST fund?   Anyone had experience with the REST fund? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone had experience with the REST fund?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: