AuthorMessage
Balisunset
Part of the furniture
Balisunset

Female
Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2013-06-19

Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte   Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013, 10:23 am

Tks I looked in their website and it has been resolved I still changed to HCF for me cheaper, more benefits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte   Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013, 7:58 am

Hi, I rang the Health Insurance Ombudsman and was told this type of thing happens every year when they are renegotiating contracts. I what's told that they always come to an agreement because they both benefit. They just use the patients as leverage to do their politicking. They both hope the patients will lobby for a resolution.
Back to top Go down
Balisunset
Part of the furniture
Balisunset

Female
Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte   Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013, 4:16 am

I rang Medibank Private this morning as was considering changing from them. I was told that MP and Ramsay are still negotiating there new contract. If my op was booked before the 31/8/13 then it will be treated as claimable. Also you have to have the op within a certain time frame 2 or 3 months. If after and the new contract is not finalised then no claim will be honoured.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte   Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenslopes (Ramsay) and Medibank Privte
Page 1 of 1