lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Medibank health cover coverage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medibank health cover coverage   Medibank health cover coverage EmptySun 25 Aug 2013, 4:21 am

Happy to be of help Shazza,
Linda :-)
Back to top Go down
Shazza

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Thanks Linda 😀 I have rung, and all good! A $250 excess and there may be a few gaps with anaesthetist etc   Medibank health cover coverage EmptySun 25 Aug 2013, 3:06 am

lindabinda wrote:
Shazza,
Give medibank a call and ask one of the health insurance team, they will be abe to help.
Might be worthwhile giving your surgeons rooms a call and adking what the item numbers are first though!
Good luck!
Linda
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Medibank health cover coverage   Medibank health cover coverage EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013, 6:51 am

Shazza,
Give medibank a call and ask one of the health insurance team, they will be abe to help.
Might be worthwhile giving your surgeons rooms a call and adking what the item numbers are first though!
Good luck!
Linda
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Medibank health cover coverage   Medibank health cover coverage EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 7:27 am

I think your cost to Dr W will be $2300 it's called a booking fee.
The anethsatist was covered, but I am with HBF.
The dietitian was $77 and $55 not sure how much of that I will get back.
Love Btgirl
Back to top Go down
Rocloc

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Medibank   Medibank health cover coverage EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 6:20 am

I was sleeved on Monday we paid a gap of $2800 all up plus we also had a $500 excess for the hospital, but that's all we have paid, I had a private room in Ashford adelaide, we are with medibank private, I think it's mid cover we only dropped it back recently.
Back to top Go down
Shazza

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Medibank health cover coverage   Medibank health cover coverage EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 4:01 am

Hi all
Have my appointment with Dr W on 9 October, and wondering if anyone can tell me about the gap/out of pocket expenses with medibank private health - I have mid cover?
Not sure if Dr W will sleeve me due to a BMI of 31, however my gp has referred me due to my life long health issues relating to my heart (stented), and my type 2 diabetes mainly. I carry my excess 20+kg around my middle!! Not good for heart.
Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medibank health cover coverage   Medibank health cover coverage Empty

Back to top Go down

Medibank health cover coverage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: