lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

worried i might stretch my sleeve Empty
PostSubject: Re: worried i might stretch my sleeve   worried i might stretch my sleeve EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 11:01 am

100g is good. I'm a yr out and my surgeon is still happy with me being able to eat 1/2cup at a time. I can eat more if I don't eat properly. When do you see your surgeon and/or dietician. Tonight I ate abit too much and too quickly and I felt sick and had to vomit abit. I don't think you are in danger of stretching your sleeve but if worried talk to your surgeon
Back to top Go down
Bailey1275

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: worried i might stretch my sleeve   worried i might stretch my sleeve EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 7:38 am

It doesn't sound too much to me ...

I am 4 months out and I am managing two cruskits with light cream cheese, lettuce, tomato, cuccumber and onion unless I add a little tuna (two teaspoons) then I can only manage one.

Breakfast is half a weetbix and half a slice of toast or an egg and quarter a slice of toast.

Dinner is usually an eggy muffin (mini quiche with vegetables and one egg) and some salad.

I think it depends on the density and type of foods - I can eat a good cup of salad but only a teaspoon or two of meat products (tuna, fish, chicken etc)
Back to top Go down
cantwait2feelamazing
cantwait2feelamazing

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-08

PostSubject: worried i might stretch my sleeve   worried i might stretch my sleeve EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 5:47 am

Hello Peeps,

Just wondering if anyone measures meals?

I am 7 months post op now and eat around 100 grams for lunch and dinner,

Is this to much?

Really just wanting to compare should i be able to eat more then a small tin of tuna?
cause i can, not much more though.

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worried i might stretch my sleeve   worried i might stretch my sleeve Empty

Back to top Go down

worried i might stretch my sleeve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: