3 posters
AuthorMessage
OzChick78
OzChick78

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2013-04-13

kick starting metabolism after band Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick starting metabolism after band   kick starting metabolism after band EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 9:25 pm

Hi Juicy,

Use the time to enjoy your food again.

I loved savouring a quality steak, green veg/fruit and sourdough bread.

As per below, eat up, unpleat the stomach.

My suggestion, quality over quantity.  Yes, have a small daily or weekly treat, but I'd be more inclined to eat up big on the main meal, go out to restaurants, and enjoy meals with family/ friends.

You'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2013-07-27

PostSubject: Re: kick starting metabolism after band   kick starting metabolism after band EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 11:00 pm

😂thanks trishah! that was a slap in face that I needed! LOL
however making fresh juices is only a diet if you restrict other stuff, or, fast completely. I haven't done that. I juiced because it was easier than swallowing a multivitamin, and I can't eat much green stuff cos it just gets stuck. so, I drink my greens....
off to pack my bag now. :)
got a plane to catch. :)
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: kick starting metabolism after band   kick starting metabolism after band EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 9:22 pm

seriously I ate anything that didnt have the sense to hide!
Doing juices etc is just another diet and will just slow your metabolism... go with the flow and let your freak flag fly and get the grub in to you and unpleat that stomach of yours.

Let yourself be normal ...eat what you want and as much as you want and your stomach will regain a normal shape thst is better to sleeve.

Our metabolisms have already smarted up to a lack of food. You cant unteach it that just like you cant unteach yourself to chew. Weight loss will be slower with the sleeve after the band but like pantene it does happen. 

Its a mstter of sucking it up and getting your head down and being thankful the pain and throwing up is over for ever.

Try not to over think it all and dont compsre yourself to others...most exagerate anyway
Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2013-07-27

PostSubject: kick starting metabolism after band   kick starting metabolism after band EmptySun 04 Aug 2013, 6:38 pm

Hey everyone,
just wondering if anyone else has done or planning on doing anything to get metabolism going again after band removal?
I know mine is stuffed, I want to spend the months between surgeries trying to repair it. not sure how though. so much info googled but I can't decide on what's the best approach.
also, do many of you make your own juices? I was having green juices regularly until my band went crazy.
wondering why juicing greens is not really mentioned anywhere. it's so healthful and healing. not full if sugars etc like a fruit juice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kick starting metabolism after band   kick starting metabolism after band Empty

Back to top Go down

kick starting metabolism after band
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: From Band To Sleeve-
Jump to: