6 posters
AuthorMessage
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2013-07-27

crazy fashion question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy fashion question...   crazy fashion question... EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 8:35 pm

lamberteva I don't have a great deal of plus size which I am already needing. I have maternity clothes from having baby last year. that is when my band journey came to ab end really. but as I have to work in a professional position I need to consider it. also my location means I have no clothes available to buy... only online...
Back to top Go down
lamberteva

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-08-21

PostSubject: Re: crazy fashion question...   crazy fashion question... EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 12:33 pm

bluebags wrote:
These labels may not be fashion divas but both Millers and Crossroads have online stores they are cheap sometimes around same price as op shops.  They do have jeggins and a lot of tops that a long enough to cover the bum area.  I am with Sassy don't spend to much as once the sleeve goes in you will drop weight very fast and the money will be wasted.  Of course Ebay has plenty of good buys including TS.
Hey,, frankly speaking I never used to think about losing or gaining of weight that to specially for the dresses since I go on changing my looks and dresses and if you are thinking about perfect fitting then it like a funny joke to me :)  :)  seriously when ever I it seems like the stuff is looking odd or it not up to that kind of fitting then I straight sell them on ebay :)  isn't crazy??
Back to top Go down
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female

PostSubject: Re: crazy fashion question...   crazy fashion question... EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 10:32 am

thanks for your Replies! I never thought of eBay! because of my and I am good once I get to a size 12 but it's the going up and then the way back down that's the issue. I am off to look around. thanks heaps! :D
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: crazy fashion question...   crazy fashion question... EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:26 am

These labels may not be fashion divas but both Millers and Crossroads have online stores they are cheap sometimes around same price as op shops.  They do have jeggins and a lot of tops that a long enough to cover the bum area.  I am with Sassy don't spend to much as once the sleeve goes in you will drop weight very fast and the money will be wasted.  Of course Ebay has plenty of good buys including TS.
Back to top Go down
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: crazy fashion question...   crazy fashion question... EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:04 am

Hi, don't know if you have any op shops near you but I did all my clothes shopping in them as I was going down through the sizes,you can even get lucky and find some TS tunic tops if you scour the labels.I had to pass on most of my clothes to the op shops so it was like doing a massive recycle,i have never been a big spender on clothes so it is a cheap way to shop as you go down in the sizes or at least until your weight has stabilized,then look at getting some new clothes from new sources.
Back to top Go down
Jarrah
Part of the furniture
Jarrah

Female
Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: crazy fashion question...   crazy fashion question... EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 7:45 am

I used to get a lot of things from the States - loads to choose from and good pricing AND sizing :)

http://www.onestopplus.com

I found the sizing charts to be pretty accurate.

Good luck crazy fashion question... 65317
Back to top Go down
Geminijo

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: crazy fashion question...   crazy fashion question... EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:25 am

Hi Juicyjo

From someone who has been an avid TS14 fan for many years - try their website www.ts14plus.com.au and they also have a range called Virtu and they have their own website as well and have a range of tops/tunics/leggings etc that you can put belts with later and still wear fashionably.  They are not producing XXS (which I believe is a size 12 which they never produced before).  Try and get them when they have sales though which they seem to do very regularly as they are expensive but last forever.  Also there is another site called Dream Diva http://www.dreamdiva.com.au/ that have fashionable clothing as well and if all else fails try EziBuy at ezibuy.com.au as well...  There's probably plenty of others and also try eBay as there are lots of TS14 clothes on there for sale at reasonable prices to...  Hope some of these idea's help....
Back to top Go down
Juicyjo
Juicyjo

Female

PostSubject: crazy fashion question...   crazy fashion question... EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 1:45 pm

any ideas on clothes to buy for the coming months of unbandedness? I want things that will take me through almost inevitable weight gain and then beginning shrunk mode. I teach little kids and so on the floor a lot.
was thinking kaftans/tunics over capris/leggings. I live out remote so practical and modest are key... can you recommend any particular online stores?
cheers in advance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crazy fashion question...   crazy fashion question... Empty

Back to top Go down

crazy fashion question...
Page 1 of 1